Crinone 8% Tube Of 1.125gm Vaginal Gel
Crinone 8 % Description
Crinone 8% Vaginal gel is a medicine used for the treatment of infertility due to inadequate levels or production of the female hormone progesterone or during assisted fertility procedures. Crinone 8
% Vaginal gel contains a female hormone progesterone as its active ingredient.
Uses of Crinone 8 %
- For the treatment of infertility due to inadequate production of progesterone.
- During assisted fertilisation procedure (in-vitro) to help you get pregnant.
Contraindications of Crinone 8 %
Side effects of Crinone 8 %
- Breast tenderness
- Burning sensation
Precautions and Warnings of Crinone 8 %
Other General Warnings
- You have liver, heart or kidney problems.
- You have diabetes or asthma.
- You have brain-related disorders such as epilepsy or mood disorders or migraine.
- You experience unexpected bleeding after using this gel.
Mode of Action of Crinone 8 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Crinone 8 %
- Use Crinone gel exactly as your doctor has told you.
- Wash your hands before and after each use.
- This gel is meant to be used only in your vagina and usually comes with a pre-filled applicator.
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure how to use the applicator.
Interactions of Crinone 8 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way this gel works or Crinone gel itself can affect the way certain medicines work. Do not use Crinone gel at the same time as any other medicines that are inserted into your vagina....
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, herbals or supplements you have recently taken, currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Crinone 8 %
- Store it below 25°C, away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.