Cilidin 20mg Tablet
Cilidin 20 MG Description
Cilidin Tablet is a blood pressure-lowering medicine. It contains cilnidipine as an active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure). It works by suppressing the
contraction of blood vessels and thereby reducing blood pressure. The dose and duration of this medicine are decided by your doctor after assessing your condition. You should take this medicine at a fixed time for optimal results. High blood pressure is a critical health condition, if not treated, can affect other organs such as the brain, kidneys and blood vessels. Taking this medicine regularly as prescribed by your doctor along with other lifestyle modifications can help you control your blood pressure better. A few of these modifications include eating a low fat and salt diet, maintaining a healthy weight, regular exercise, limiting alcohol consumption and avoid smoking.
- Clindinol 20mg Tablet 10'sBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 165.00₹ 140.25₹
- Dilnip 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 259.95₹ 220.96₹
- Cilaheart 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 199.45₹ 199.45₹
- Lnbloc 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 246.52₹ 209.54₹
- Nexovas 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 259.00₹ 220.15₹
- Cilnipine 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Jubilant Generics Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 114.13₹ 97.01₹
- Cilny 20mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 160.00₹ 136.00₹
- Cilacar 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 177.98₹ 151.28₹
- Nulong 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 125.00₹ 106.25₹
- Nulong 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 187.50₹ 159.37₹
Uses of Cilidin 20 MG
Contraindications of Cilidin 20 MG
Side effects of Cilidin 20 MG
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Cilidin 20 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any heart-related problems such as low blood pressure, heart failure, etc.
- You experience chest pain after taking this medicine.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Cilidin 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cilidin 20 MG
Interactions of Cilidin 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affects the way Cilidin Tablet works or Cilidin itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Especially if you are taking other medicines for lowering high blood pressure, medicines for brain-related disorders, and medicine for the treatment of uneven heart rhythm.
- Inform your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are currently taking or might take to avoid any interaction with this combination of medicine.
Storage and disposal of Cilidin 20 MG
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines. Discard any unused medicine properly.