Cholinecad 250 MG Description
Cholinecad Injection is used to treat disturbance of consciousness that occurs due to head injuries, brain operation and damage to brain tissues (stroke) caused due to reduced blood and oxygen supply
to the brain. Cholinecad Injection contains citicoline as the main ingredient that repairs nerve damage and increases the ability of the nerves to transmit and receive information. This Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse in the hospital. Cholinecad Injection is to be used in adults only.
Uses of Cholinecad 250 MG
Contraindications of Cholinecad 250 MG
- If you are allergic to citicoline or any other ingredient of Cholinecad Injection.
- If you have increased muscle spasms and rigidity.
Side effects of Cholinecad 250 MG
- Feeling of warmth
Precautions and Warnings of Cholinecad 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have or had a history of epilepsy (fits).
- You have parkinson's disease (nervous system disorder that gradually affects movement) or trimethylaminuria (a condition where the breath, sweat, urine and vaginal fluids have an unpleasant, fishy smell)....
- You have any liver or kidney disease.
- You have a planned surgery soon.
- You drink alcohol or alcoholic beverages regularly.
- You are taking oral contraceptives.
- You develop symptoms like nausea, vomiting, excessive flow of saliva, diarrhoea, constipation, dizziness, headache, sweating or inability to sleep.
Mode of Action of Cholinecad 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cholinecad 250 MG
- Cholinecad Injection will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse.
- Do not self-inject this medicine. Follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor or nurse.
Interactions of Cholinecad 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cholinecad Injection works or Cholinecad Injection itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Care should be taken when Cholinecad Injection is given along with levodopa as this may increase the effect of levodopa in the body.
- Cholinecad Injection must not be used along with oral contraceptives (like meclofenoxate).
Storage and disposal of Cholinecad 250 MG
- Store at a temperature below 25°C protected from light.
- Do not freeze.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.