Cd 500mg Tablet
By LEO PHARMA
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cd Tablet is used in the treatment of piles (haemorrhoids) & chronic venous insufficiency of lower limbs (a condition in which the veins in your leg do not allow the blood to flow back to your heart). It contains calcium dobesilate as the main component. Cd Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history....
|You Save||₹23.40 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Calcium Dobesilate(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Piles, chronic venous insufficiency of lower limbs|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR VARICOSE VEINS|
Check more medicines with composition as Calcium Dobesilate(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Cd 500 MG
Cd Tablet is used for the treatment of haemorrhoids (piles) & chronic venous insufficiency of lower limbs (a medical condition that occurs when the veins in the leg do not allow blood to flow back to the heart)....
Contraindications of Cd 500 MG
If you are allergic to calcium dobesilate or any other ingredients of Cd Tablet
Side effects of Cd 500 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Cd 500 MG
Can I take Cd Tablet during pregnancy?
Cd Tablet should be taken during pregnancy if considered essential by the doctor as limited safety data is available in pregnant women. If you get pregnant while on treatment, contact your doctor immediately.
Can I take Cd Tablet while breastfeeding?
Calcium dobesilate passes into breast milk in low amounts. Thus, your doctor will decide of either to discontinue the treatment with Cd Tablet or the breastfeeding after assessing the potential risk on breastfeeding infant over risk of delayed treatment on breastfeeding mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Cd Tablet?
It is not expected that Cd Tablet will affect your ability to drive
Can I consume alcohol with Cd Tablet?
Although there is no known interaction between alcohol and Cd Tablet, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have diabetes-related eye problem
- You have any disease relating to veins
- You are on dialysis
- You have problems with your kidneys or liver
- You develop any signs of infection (high fever, tonsils, sore throat, inflammation), immediately contact your doctor.
Mode of Action of Cd 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Calcium dobesilate works by improving the condition of the walls of blood vessels and preventing leakage of blood. It also reduces the thickness of blood and makes it easy to flow thus proving relief from symptoms such as swelling & pain caused due to pooling of blood in vessels of the leg....
Directions for Use of Cd 500 MG
- Cd Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Cd 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Some medicines can affect the way Cd Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time. Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction....
Interactions with food items
Cd Tablet should be taken with food.
Storage and disposal of Cd 500 MG
- Store Cd Tablets at room temperature in a clean and dry place.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Dosage of Cd 500 MG
If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of Cd Tablets, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking any dose of Cd Tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Cd Tablet used for?
A: Cd Tablet is used for the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency of lower limbs (pain, swelling, cramps in your legs due to collection of blood in the blood vessels of legs)
Q: Should Cd Tablet be taken with or without food?
A: Cd Tablet should be taken as recommended by the doctor. He/she may suggest you take it with food.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 22 May 2022]
- X-VEN 500 mg capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) [Internet]. Berkoilac.com. 2022 [cited 22 May 2022]
- DOXIUM 500 [Internet]. OMpharma.com. 2022 [cited 22 May 2022]
- Calcium Dobesilate Capsules [Internet]. Wellonapharma.com. 2022 [cited 22 May 2022]
- Cd Tablet [Internet]. Ozonepharma.com. 2022 [cited 22 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.