C Pram S 10mg Tablet
By UNICHEM LABORATORIES LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
C Pram S Tablet treats depression, anxiety, panic disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. It is a physician's prescription medication. The active component of C Pram S Tablet is Escitalopram Oxalate. It also increases the level of chemical messengers serotonin in the brain, improving the mood and symptoms of depression. C Pram S Tablet should not be taken without a clinician’s advice. For ideal pharmacological effects, it is suggested to take medicine every day. The portion of the C Pram S Tablet should be gradually increased at lower doses. Unexpected stoppage can lead to withdrawal symptoms (for example, nervousness, dizziness, sleep problems, anxiety, palpitations)....
|You Save||₹16.28 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Major depressive disorder, anxiety, panic attack, tension|
|Side effects||Anorgasmia (decreased orgasm) in women, decreased libido, delayed ejaculation, fatigue, increased sweating, insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), nausea|
Check more medicines with composition as Citalopram(10.0 Mg)
Uses of C Pram S 10 MG
- As per CDSCO, the medicine C Pram S Tablet is used for,
- Major depressive disorder,
- Panic attack,
Contraindications of C Pram S 10 MG
- If you are sensitive to C Pram S Tablet or its active ingredient.
- If you have self-destructive thoughts.
- If you have a kidney or liver infection.
- If you have a respiratory infection.
- If you have any cardiovascular infections.
- If you have bipolar confusion.
- If you have acute angle glaucoma.
- If you have diabetes mellitus.
- If you have seizure issues.
- C Pram S Tablet is not given to kids under 18.
Side effects of C Pram S 10 MG
- Anorgasmia (decreased orgasm) in women
- Decreased libido
- Delayed ejaculation
- Increased sweating
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
Precautions and Warnings of C Pram S 10 MG
Can I take C Pram S Tablet during pregnancy?
C Pram S Tablet can have expected secondary effects on the embryo and can be dangerous to use during pregnancy. The restricted human investigations on C Pram S Tablets show a gamble of intrinsic consequences for the baby. Counsel the specialist before C Pram S Tablet in pregnancy.
Can I take C Pram S Tablet while breastfeeding?
C Pram S Tablets are not to be taken while breastfeeding, as a lot of medication can go through the milk, which can influence the child. Try not to take a C Pram S tablet without speaking with your clinician.
Can I drive if I have taken C Pram S Tablet?
No, you should not drive while involving C Pram S Tablet as it lessens readiness and causes laziness, unsteadiness, trouble in concentrating, and exhaustion. Thus, don't perform exercises that require mental alertness and strength, like driving.
Can I consume alcohol with the C Pram S Tablet?
No, you should not take liquor with C Pram S Tablets as it can increase impacts like sleepiness and trouble in focus. It influences everyday exercises.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You notice any hypersensitive responses.
- Your condition doesn't improve or turns out to be more regrettable after taking C Pram S Tablets.
- You need to stop the medicine.
- C Pram S Tablets ought not to be given to kids without speaking with the specialists.
Mode of Action of C Pram S 10 MG
How Does It Work?
C Pram S Tablet works by increasing the chemical serotonin in the brain. Endogenous serotonin is answerable for the state of mind adjustment, joy, and feelings. It additionally supports rest absorption. Serotonin lack causes discouragement and tension. This improves your mindset and eases stress and strain. It blocks presynaptic serotonin reuptake, which helps serotonin levels in the synaptic split and reduces sadness and nervousness....
Directions for Use of C Pram S 10 MG
- C Pram S Tablet should be taken as recommended by the specialist.
- This tablet should be taken as a whole with water.
- It should not be bitten or squashed.
- Try not to break the tablet.
- C Pram S Tablet should not be skipped, even after the resolution of symptoms.
- Abrupt stoppage of this medication can lead to genuine medical problems.
Interactions of C Pram S 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- C Pram S Tablet interacts with Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs) like Selegiline- it shows serious adverse effects, sometimes fatal, reactions including hyperthermia, rigidity, mental status changes including extreme agitation, delirium and coma...
Interactions with food items
- C Pram S Tablet does not show any interaction with food.
Storage and disposal of C Pram S 10 MG
Store C Pram S Tablets underneath 30℃. Try not to freeze the tablet. Get it in an excellent spot far from the scope of kids and direct hotness and light. Terminated and unused meds should be eliminated from their parcels and mixed with something awful, such as espresso beans or soil. This will make the prescription less interesting to youngsters and pets....
Dosage of C Pram S 10 MG
Try not to take C Pram S Tablet more than the endorsed portion. Ingesting too much will prompt poisonousness in the body and have extreme aftereffects. Indications of excess might include hives, rashes, discombobulation, enlarging, wheezing, hack, windedness, forcefulness, etc. If there should be an occurrence of an excess of C Pram S Tablets, visit the closest trauma centre of the medical clinic. Try not to give this medication to another person who has a similar condition as it might prompt undesirable aftereffects....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed the portion of C Pram S Tablets, take it when you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is nearly time for the next dose. Try not to take two doses together to make up for the missed portion. Furthermore, don't stop or change the dose without talking with the specialist. Set an update on the off chance that you are missing the dose routinely. Converse with your primary care physician about missed portions and get what should be possible....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does it take for a C Pram S Tablets to start working?
A: Usually, it takes 2-4 weeks for C Pram S Tablets to show symptomatic relief.
Q: Can C Pram S Tablet cause suicidal tendencies?
A: Yes, C Pram S tablet has the tendency to cause suicidal ideation. Children below 12 years should not be given a C Pram S Tablet.
Q: Can C Pram S Tablets cause memory problems?
A: Yes, C Pram S Tablets can cause memory problems and headaches
- Product monograph/Veterinary Labelling of Escitalopram Oxalate (10mg)
- Escitalopram. 2006 [cited 2022 Feb 8]; Available from
- Pastoor D, Gobburu J. Clinical pharmacology review of escitalopram for the treatment of depression. Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol [Internet]. 2014 [cited 2022 Feb 8];10(1):121–8. Available from:
C PRAM S
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.