Buspin 5mg Tablet
Buspin 5 MG Description
Buspin 5mg tablet belongs to the group of benzodiazepines used to relieve short-term anxiety disorders. It modulates the chemicals in the brain that cause anxiety and relaxes the nerves. Buspin 5 mg
relieves anxiety symptoms like irritation, restlessness, concentration issues, and unwanted or racing thoughts. Buspin 5 mg Tablet has a calming effect on the brain and central nervous system. The composition of Buspin 5 mg Tablet is Buspirone 5mg. It acts by blocking certain chemicals in the brain that make you stressed. It can also help with restlessness, weariness, concentration problems, irritability, and sleep issues in anxiety disorder. Continue to take this drug even if you feel okay. Stopping the drug suddenly can have negative repercussions.
|You Save||₹4.73 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Nausea, Headache, Vomiting, Dry mouth, Dizziness, Sleepiness|
Uses of Buspin 5 MG
- Anxiety disorder
Contraindications of Buspin 5 MG
Side effects of Buspin 5 MG
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings of Buspin 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- In Children
- It is not recommended to use this medicine in children under 18, because its safety and efficacy have not been scientifically established.
- In Elderly
- This medicine should be used with caution in those above 60 years, due to the risk of sleepiness and muscle weakness.
- Drug abuse
- In those who have a previous history of addiction, Buspin 5mg should be used with caution.
- Suicidal thoughts
- The usage of this drug has been associated with suicidal thoughts and increased suicidal tendencies. As a result, use Buspin 5 mg Tablet with caution in patients with depression, especially if the suicidal risk is present....
Mode of Action of Buspin 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Buspin 5 MG
- Ensure to learn everything about the medicine before you start taking it.
- When taking Buspin 5 mg Tablet, follow the directions provided by the doctor.
- Always read all of the instructions on the prescription label before using it.
- The medication should be swallowed whole without being chewed or crushed in any way.
- The symptoms may take a few weeks to disappear.
Interactions of Buspin 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- are some of the drugs that are known to interact with Buspin 5 mg.
Interactions with food items
- It is suggested that you take the pill a while after you have eaten food. Do not consume on an empty stomach.
- Avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with Buspin 5 Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Buspin 5 MG
Dosage of Buspin 5 MG
- Never take more than the suggested dose of Buspin 5 mg Tablet. Symptoms of overdose include headache, dizziness, drowsiness, ringing in the ears, stomach problems. This prescription should be kept away from people who have a history of drug addiction, since it may become addictive....
Missed a Dose
Dr. Divya Rohra
Dr. Vineeti Dalal
MBBS, DNB Paediatrics, MRCPCH (UK)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: After taking Buspin 5mg Tablet, when will I feel better?
Q: When I get up from a sitting position or walk down the stairs, I get dizzy. Is it as a result of Buspin 5mg Tablet?
- Yes, when you first start using Buspin 5mg Tablet, side effects like dizziness may be more severe. Similarly, if the dose is increased, these effects become more intense. However, your body will acclimatise to these symptoms with time, and they will likely fade. Be cautious and see your doctor, as you may need a dose adjustment....