Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets
By BRUSSELS LABORATORIES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets is an antibiotic medicine. It is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the respiratory tract, lungs, skin, soft tissue, urinary tract, etc. It contains sp
arfloxacin, which belongs to the antibiotic class of medicine. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
|You Save||₹0.15 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Headache, diarrhoea, nausea, dizziness|
Check more medicines with composition as Sparfloxacin(100.0 Mg)
Uses of Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets
Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets is used for the treatment of different types of bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infection, pneumonia, bronchitis, skin & soft tissue infection, urinary tract infection, etc....
Contraindications of Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you are allergic to sparfloxacin or any ingredient of Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets . If you have any problems with your heart (QT interval prolongation, heart rhythm problems) If you are taking medicines belonging to a similar class (quinolone medicines such as ciprofloxacin, norfloxacin, ofloxacin, etc. If you had sunburn after taking any medicine in the past. If you are taking medicines for heart problems such as quinidine, procainamide, sotalol, bepridil, or are taking terfenadine (used for allergy). If your blood potassium level is low...
Side effects of Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Skin sensitivity to the sun
Precautions and Warnings of Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy?
Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets should be taken during pregnancy only if considered essential by the doctor as limited safety data is available in pregnant women. If you get pregnant while on treatment, contact your doctor immediately.
Can I take Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets while breastfeeding?
Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets is not recommended for use while breastfeeding as limited safety information is available. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets ?
You may feel dizzy after taking Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets . Caution is needed while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets ?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while taking Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets , as it may worsen the side effects of this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys
- You are taking medicines to treat heart problems
- Your daily activity requires exposure to the sun
- You develop any phototoxic reactions (skin becomes very sensitive to sunlight). Immediately contact your doctor.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test
- You must avoid direct/indirect exposure to the sun, sunlamps, tanning booths and UV lights during treatment & for at least 5 days after discontinuing the treatment with this medicine.
Mode of Action of Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Sparfloxacin works by blocking the action of an enzyme essential for DNA synthesis in bacteria, inhibiting its growth, multiplication and repair.
Directions for Use of Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychiatric illnesses or are taking antacids, multivitamins or supplements that contain zinc, calcium & iron.
- Antacids (containing magnesium & sucralfate or aluminium) and multivitamins/supplements that contain zinc, calcium & iron should be taken 4hrs after taking this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets
Store Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets s in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat. Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets
In case of an overdose, contact your doctor or reach out to your nearest hospital as soon as possible.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets medicine, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets an antibiotic?
A: Yes, this medicine is an antibiotic medicine.
Q: Should Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets be taken with or without food?
A: Brupar Strip Of 10 Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor. It can be taken with or without food.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed