Bio Aqua Minoxytop 5% Solu
Bio Aqua 5 % Description
Bio Aqua Skin Solution is used in the treatment of hair loss. It contains minoxidil as its active medicine. It dilates the blood vessels and stimulates hair growth on the scalp. Using more than the a
dvised amount is not going to increase hair growth. It may take a few months before you see results. Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth. In case it gets into any of these, immediately wash with water. Do not use it during pregnancy and breastfeeding. If you have heart diseases or high blood pressure, consult with your doctor before using the same.
- Mincosa 5% Bottle Of 60ml SolutionBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 495.00₹ 356.406% CHEAPER₹ 5.94/Ml
- Mintop Eva 5.0% Solution 60mlBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 984.75₹ 837.04₹ 13.95/Ml
- Inbilt 5 Bottle Of 50ml SolutionBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals50ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 740.00₹ 629.00₹ 12.58/Ml
- Imxia 5 Solution 5%By Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 690.00₹ 586.50₹ 9.78/Ml
- Minopep 5% Solution 90mlBy Indiabulls Pharmaceuticals Ltd90ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 1098.90₹ 934.06₹ 10.38/Ml
- Hairouse 5% Spray/solution 60mlBy Nithyasha Healthcare Pvt Ltd60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 690.00₹ 690.00₹ 11.5/Ml
- Minfin 5% Topical Solu 60mlBy Hbc Dermiza Healthcare Private Limited60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 590.00₹ 590.00₹ 9.83/Ml
- Chymotra Solu 60mlBy Adroit Biomed Limited60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 505.00₹ 429.25₹ 7.15/Ml
- Brintop 5% Solution 100mlBy Brinton Pharmaceuticals Limited100ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 899.27₹ 764.38₹ 7.64/Ml
- Minotress 5% Soln 60mlBy Prism Lifescience60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 668.00₹ 668.00₹ 11.13/Ml
Uses of Bio Aqua 5 %
Contraindications of Bio Aqua 5 %
- If you are allergic to minoxidil or other components of Bio Aqua Skin Solution.
- If you have a shaved scalp.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If you are using any other topical medicines or occlusive dressings on your scalp
- Do not use if you have a high blood pressure problem.
- Do not use it when you have any scalp abnormality like scalp psoriasis.
- Do not use it if your age is more than 65 years or less than 18 years.
Side effects of Bio Aqua 5 %
- Growth of unwanted facial hair or body hair
Precautions and Warnings of Bio Aqua 5 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop chest pain, rapid heartbeat, dizziness or rash. Seek medical help immediately.
- Bio Aqua Skin Solution is recommended only for male pattern baldness. Do not use it if you have sudden and patchy hair loss and hair loss due to childbirth.
- Patients with known heart disease or high blood pressure should take their doctor's opinion before using this Skin Solution.
- It should not be used on any body parts other than the scalp.
- You observe no hair growth even after using for four months, then seek your doctor's advice.
Mode of Action of Bio Aqua 5 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Bio Aqua 5 %
- Apply Bio Aqua Skin Solution when your scalp and hair are completely dry.
- Apply the amount advised to the area of the scalp being treated, beginning with the centre of the area using the applicator provided.
- Do not shampoo your hair for 4 hours after applying this Skin Solution.
- Wash your hands immediately after applying this solution.
- This solution is for use on the scalp only. This medicine should be kept away from the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash the area thoroughly with cold water, if the medicine gets into our eyes.
- Do not use a hairdryer after applying this medicine.
- Applying more than advised or more often is not going to be more effective.
Interactions of Bio Aqua 5 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Bio Aqua 5 %
- Store Bio Aqua Skin Solution below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dosage of Bio Aqua 5 %
- Bio Aqua Skin Solution is only for external use and should not be swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion or application over larger areas for a prolonged time, consult a doctor immediately if you experience any symptoms....
- Signs and symptoms of overdose would be swelling of face, hands, and feet, increased heart rate, low blood pressure, dizziness and weakness.