Betapro C Bottle Of 15ml Lotion
Betapro C Bottle Of 15ml Lotion Description
Betapro C Lotion is an anti-fungal medicine. It is used to treat skin infections that are caused due to fungi such as ringworm, fungal infections between the toes, etc. Betapro C is a combination med
icine containing beclomethasone and clotrimazole. This Lotion is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor.
|You Save||₹5.54 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Beclometasone(0.025 %W/V) + Clotrimazole(0.025 %W/V)|
|Uses||Fungal skin infections|
|Side effects||Application site reactions|
|Therapy||TOPICAL ANTI-FUNGAL AND STEROID|
Uses of Betapro C Bottle Of 15ml Lotion
Contraindications of Betapro C Bottle Of 15ml Lotion
- If you are allergic to beclomethasone, clotrimazole or any of the ingredients of Betapro C Lotion.
- If you have a history of any other corticosteroids or imidazoles.
Side effects of Betapro C Bottle Of 15ml Lotion
Precautions and Warnings of Betapro C Bottle Of 15ml Lotion
Other General Warnings
- You develop any skin reactions or allergic reactions after applying Betapro C Lotion, inform your doctor immediately.
- You are using this medicine for over two weeks, as prolonged use of this medicine can cause symptoms like fever, shaking, chills, headache, diarrhoea, depression, low blood pressure, etc.
- Do not use this Lotion on any condition other than prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not apply this medicine for a prolonged duration on a larger skin area or more than the prescribed duration.
- Betapro C Lotion is not recommended for use in children.
Mode of Action of Betapro C Bottle Of 15ml Lotion
How Does It Work?
- Beclomethasone is a steroid that acts by blocking the synthesis of natural substances, i.e. prostaglandins, which is responsible for itching, swelling and redness.
- Clotrimazole works by inhibiting the formation of a fungal cell wall component, which leads to altered permeability and growth of fungus, causing infection.
Directions for Use of Betapro C Bottle Of 15ml Lotion
- Betapro C Lotion should be used as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Clean and dry the affected area well.
- Apply the Lotion on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this Lotion unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this Lotion, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Betapro C Bottle Of 15ml Lotion
Interactions with other medicines
- As Betapro C Lotion is meant for external use, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- Medicines like mifepristone, adesleukin, ritonavir should be used with caution with this Lotion.
Storage and disposal of Betapro C Bottle Of 15ml Lotion
- Store Betapro C Lotion in a cool and dry place.
- Do not freeze it.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Betapro C Bottle Of 15ml Lotion
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does Betapro C Lotion work?
Q: Can Betapro C Lotion be used for ringworm infection?
- Canison B Indication, Dosage, Side Effect, Precaution | CIMS India [Internet]. Mims.com. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Clenil Modulite 250 micrograms inhaler (with Dose Indicator) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Clotrimazole Cream 1% - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]