Benfomet Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
By SUN PHARMA
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Benfomet Plus tablet is used in the treatment of diabetic neuropathy. It is a condition of nerve damage due to uncontrolled diabetes. It contains benfotiamine, mecobalamin, alpha-lipoic acid and pyri
doxine as active ingredients. This medicine acts by lowering the risk of nerve damage by increasing protein synthesis and thereby protecting nerve cells. Take Benfomet Plus tablet as directed by the doctor. Inform your doctor if you have any other known medical condition. It is not intended for use in children below 12 years of age.
|You Save||₹27.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(50.0 Mg) + Benfotiamine(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(500.0 Mcg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg)|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR DIABETIC NEUROPATHY|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(50.0 Mg) + Benfotiamine(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(500.0 Mcg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg)
Uses of BENFOMET PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Benfomet Plus tablet is used for the treatment of diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage due to diabetes).
Ingredients and Benefits of BENFOMET PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Benfomet Plus tablet is composed of benfotiamine, mecobalamin, alpha-lipoic acid and pyridoxine.
- Benfotiamine: It is a fat-soluble form of vitamin B1, which on absorption gets converted to thiamine. It helps the body to break down sugars in the diet, thus improves the functions of the heart and nerve cells....
- Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12): It is essential for protein metabolism, aids the formation of red blood cells and maintains the central nervous system.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: It is an antioxidant, acts by delaying or reversing and protecting nerve cell damage.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6): It plays a vital role in the production of red blood cells and the functioning of nerves. It helps the body to turn food into energy and maintain brain functions.
Precautions and Warnings of BENFOMET PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to Benfomet Plus tablet or any other ingredients of this tablet.
- You are taking other medications, supplements or following complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are undergoing surgery or operation.
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diet and must not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of BENFOMET PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Take Benfomet Plus tablet as directed by the doctor. Swallow Benfomet Plus tablet as a whole with a glass of water. It can be taken with or without food.
Storage and disposal of BENFOMET PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Store Benfomet Plus tablets at or below room temperature.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep this medicine out of sight from children and pets.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Benfomet Plus tablet?
A: Benfomet Plus tablet is used for the treatment of diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage that occurs due to diabetes).
Q: When should I take tab Benfomet Plus?
A: You should take Benfomet Plus as advised by your doctor. It is best if you take this medicine along with food for optimum results.
Q: What should I do if I missed taking a dose of Benfomet tablet?
A: If you missed any dose of Benfomet Plus take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
Q: What are the ingredients present in Benfomet Plus?
A: Benfomet Plus tablet consists of benfotiamine, mecobalamin, alpha-lipoic acid and pyridoxine as active ingredients.
Q: What are the side effects of Benfomet Plus?
A: Benfomet Plus usually has no side effects if taken in recommended dose and duration. However, if you feel any unusual side effects after taking this medicine, speak to your doctor.
Q: What is the dose of Benfomet Plus?
A: The dose and duration of Benfomet Plus vary among individuals depending on the condition it is being taken for. You should not consume more than the recommended daily dose by the doctor.
- CDSCO-Benfomet Plus tablet [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Benfotiamine [Internet]. Ravimiregister.ee. 2021 [cited 14 April 2022]
- NOVA PLUS Capsules [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Pyridoxine 10mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Pyridoxine 10mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 April 2022]
- ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 14 April 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you