Bebedol 2.5mg Tablets
Bebedol 2.5 MG Description
Bebedol Tablet is an anti-hypertensive medicine used in treating high blood pressure and angina (chest pain caused due to reduced blood flow to the heart). It contains bisoprolol as its active ingred
ient that works by slowing the heart rate and relaxing blood vessels, thus reducing high blood pressure. Take this medicine in doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. It can be taken with or without food. Do not miss any dose or take it more than that recommended by the doctor. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹3.75 (15% on MRP)|
Uses of Bebedol 2.5 MG
Contraindications of Bebedol 2.5 MG
- If you are allergic to bisoprolol or any other ingredients of Bebedol Tablet.
- If you have problems with your heart like heart failure, etc.
- If you are suffering from asthma or low blood pressure.
- If you have any blood circulation problems.
- If you have a rare tumor of the adrenal gland (phaeochromocytoma).
- If your doctor has told you that you have metabolic acidosis (a condition when there is too much acid in your blood).
Side effects of Bebedol 2.5 MG
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Bebedol 2.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have known medical conditions like diabetes, thyroid, blood circulation problems, respiratory problem like asthma etc.
- You are going to have a surgery.
- You are on a strict diet or fasting.
- You have blood circulation problems.
- You have a history of psoriasis (a type of scaly skin rash).
- You have phaeochromocytoma (a tumour of the adrenal gland).
- Bebedol Tablet is not recommended for use in patients less than 18 years.
Mode of Action of Bebedol 2.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Bebedol 2.5 MG
- Bebedol Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Bebedol 2.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Bebedol Tablet may interact with other medicines if taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
- In particular if you are taking other anti-hypertensives, anti-diabetic medicines like insulin, anti-tuberculosis medicine, medicines for respiratory problems, painkillers, anti-coagulants like warfarin etc....
- Concomitant use of Bebedol Tablet with anesthetics like lidocaine, may cause fast heartbeats and may also increase the risk of high blood pressure and thus should be used with caution.
- Concomitant use of Bebedol Tablet with medicines to treat brain-related disorders like fluvoxamine, imipramine may cause slow heartbeats.
- Concomitant use of along with tobacco may cause an increase in heart rate and may impair blood pressure control and thus you should avoid smoking tobacco.
- Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Bebedol 2.5 MG
- Bebedol Tablet should be stored at room temperature protected from moisture and heat.
- Keep them out of reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Bebedol 2.5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What will happen if I miss a dose of Bebedol Tablet?
Q: Is Bebedol Tablet habit-forming?
Q: What are the complications if my high blood pressure is not under control?
- Cardicor 5mg Film Coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]
- Cardicor 5mg Film Coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]