Aucee 250mg Tablet
Aucee 250 MG Description
Aucee Tablet is an antibiotic medicine. It is used to treat bacterial infections of tonsils, throat, sinus, ears, respiratory tract, urinary tract, skin, and soft tissue infections. Aucee contains ce
furoxime as its active component. It works by inhibiting the cell wall synthesis of bacteria, which ultimately causes the death of bacteria. Aucee Tablet should be used under medical prescription and for the duration it is prescribed. Complete the entire treatment with this medicine and do not stop in a mid-way on your own without the knowledge of your doctor.
- Cetil 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 544.85₹ 463.12₹ 46.31/Tablet
- Forcef 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 275.00₹ 222.75₹ 22.28/Tablet
- Ceftum 250mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Glaxosmithkline4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 211.60₹ 179.86₹ 44.97/Tablet
- C Furo 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 198.50₹ 198.50₹ 19.85/Tablet
- Milcef 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Comed Chemicals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 232.00₹ 197.20₹ 19.72/Tablet
- Altacef 250mg TabletBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 634.00₹ 500.86₹ 50.09/Tablet
- Pulmocef 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 218.00₹ 185.30₹ 18.53/Tablet
- Cefakind 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 209.90₹ 178.41₹ 17.84/Tablet
- Stafcure 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 227.00₹ 192.95₹ 19.30/Tablet
- Joxcy 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 280.50₹ 221.59₹ 22.16/Tablet
Uses of Aucee 250 MG
Contraindications of Aucee 250 MG
- If you are allergic to cefuroxime or any other ingredients of Aucee Tablet.
- If you have a history of a severe allergic reaction to penicillin, monobactams, carbapenems, or other beta-lactam antibiotics.
Side effects of Aucee 250 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Aucee 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney disease.
- You develop white patches in your mouth.
- You develop rash with blisters and peeling of the skin.
- You experience continuous diarrhoea, you should immediately stop taking it and consult a doctor.
- You have difficulty in breathing or develop skin rash, swelling of face or mouth after taking Aucee Tablet.
- Aucee Tablet is not recommended for children aged under 3 months.
Mode of Action of Aucee 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Aucee 250 MG
- Aucee Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, after your meal to avoid stomach discomfort.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results
Interactions of Aucee 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Aucee Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Concomitant use of Aucee Tablet along with contraceptive pills may cause the failure of contraceptive pills (OC pills). If you are taking the contraceptive pill while you are being treated with this medicine, you also need to use another method of contraception (such as condoms)....
- Medicines used to treat gout (Probenecid) and medicines used to thin your blood (Warfarin) should be used with caution along with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Aucee 250 MG
- Store Aucee Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Aucee 250 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Aucee Tablet?
Q: Can I stop taking Aucee Tablet before prescribed duration?
Q: Is Aucee Tablet an antibiotic?
- Novacef tablet [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Zinnat Tablets 125mg - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Zinnat Tablets 125mg - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 27 April 2022]