Apdrops Eye Ointment 5gm
Apdrops 0.5 % Description
Apdrops Eye Ointment contain moxifloxacin an antibiotic medicine. It is used for the treatment of external bacterial infections of the eye. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. You should com
plete the course given by your doctor and do not stop using this Eye Ointment on your own.
- Mosi Eye Oint 5gmBy Fdc Limited5g Eye Ointment in TubeMRP 61.00₹ 51.8536.65% CHEAPER₹ 10.37/Gram
Uses of Apdrops 0.5 %
Contraindications of Apdrops 0.5 %
Side effects of Apdrops 0.5 %
Precautions and Warnings of Apdrops 0.5 %
Other General Warnings
- You have swelling of the throat, face, itching over the body or breathing difficulty.
- You are using contact lenses.
- You are having an eye infection caused due to bacteria or genital infection.
Mode of Action of Apdrops 0.5 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Apdrops 0.5 %
- Use Apdrops Eye Ointment as instructed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Apply it as directed by the doctor.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and they must be kept clean.
Interactions of Apdrops 0.5 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Apdrops 0.5 %
- Store Apdrops at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.