Antico Dmr Soft Gel
Antico Dmr Soft Gel Description
Antico Dmr Soft Gel is a combination medicine used for relieving cough, throat irritation, sneezing & blocked nose due to an allergy or cold. Antico Dmr Soft Gel contains three active ingredients,
amely Chlorpheniramine, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine. This works by suppressing cough, reducing nasal congestion and blocking the action of the chemical histamine in the body responsible for causing allergic symptoms. Antico Dmr Soft Gel is effective for treating dry cough. Take this as directed by your doctor. Inform your doctor about all the past medical and medication history, before initiating the treatment with Antico Dmr Soft Gel. To get better relief from colds and allergies you should take sufficient rest, drink plenty of water and avoid exposure to triggers that can cause allergies. You should also maintain hygiene to prevent the spread of the virus if you have a cold.
|You Save||₹13.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Chlorpheniramine + Dextromethorphan + Phenylephrine|
|Side effects||Blurred vision, dry mouth, itching, rashes, nausea|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Uses of Antico Dmr Soft Gel
Contraindications of Antico Dmr Soft Gel
- If you are allergic to Chlorpheniramine, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine or any ingredient of Antico Dmr Soft Gel .
- If you have heart-related condition such as high blood pressure, heart attack and blockage.
- If you have any respiratory disorder or infection or asthma (this should not be used for relieving cough due to asthma attacks).
- You should not take this if you are taking medicines to treat brain-related disorders.
- You are suffering from a urinary retention problem or an eye condition called glaucoma.
- Antico Dmr Soft Gel is not meant to be used in children and breastfeeding women.
Precautions and Warnings of Antico Dmr Soft Gel
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from asthma or airway infection or disorder or wet cough.
- You have a blockage in the stomach or intestine or any part of your digestive tract.
- You have any heart disorder, blockage, high blood pressure or irregular heartbeats.
- You have liver or kidney disease or ulcers in the stomach or intestine.
- You are suffering from an eye disorder called glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye).
- You have an enlarged prostate gland (BPH) or experience difficulty in urination.
- You have a thyroid-related disorder or a tumour in the adrenal gland (Pheochromocytoma).
Mode of Action of Antico Dmr Soft Gel
How Does It Work?
- Antico Dmr Soft Gel works by the combined effect of its three components.
- Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant, it acts on a specific part of the cough centre or brain and reduces the formation of cough.
- Phenylephrine is a nasal decongestant. It works by reducing the swelling of blood vessels of nasal passage by constricting the blood vessels and thereby relieves nasal congestion or blockage and makes breathing easier....
- Chlorpheniramine is an anti-allergic agent. It helps in relieving symptoms of allergy. It works by blocking the action of the natural substance histamine, which is responsible for allergic symptoms.
Directions for Use of Antico Dmr Soft Gel
- Take Antico Dmr Soft Gel as prescribed by your doctor.
- This can be taken with or without food.
Interactions of Antico Dmr Soft Gel
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the action of Antico Dmr Soft Gel or Antico Dmr Soft Gel itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time. Inform your doctor if you are taking or might take any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements to avoid any interaction....
- Antico Dmr Soft Gel should not be consumed with or at least after two weeks of consumption of certain medicines used for the treatment of brain-related disorders such as isocarboxazid, phenelzine, selegiline etc. ...
- Medicines (antibiotics) used to treat infections like linezolid and medicine used to relax the muscles like oxazepam and baclofen should not be taken along with this .
Storage and disposal of Antico Dmr Soft Gel
- Store the at room temperature.
- Keep it away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Antico Dmr Soft Gel
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Antico Dmr Soft Gel for Dry cough?
Q: Is Antico Dmr Soft Gel a steroid?
Q: What is Antico Dmr Soft Gel used for?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Tordex Cough Syrup - Oral Liquids - Torque Pharma [Internet]. Torquepharma.com. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Chlorpheniramine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Dextromethorphan: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Phenylepinephrine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]