Aminocal 500mg Tablet
Aminocal 500 MG Description
Aminocal Tablet contains calcium. It is one of the most essential minerals required by the body for optimal health. It is an essential component to building bones and keeping them healthy. This miner
al also enables our heart muscle to contract and generate a heartbeat. Calcium is stored in the bones and teeth mainly.
- Cal One 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Elixir Healthcare Services15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 85.00₹ 85.00₹ 5.67/Tablet
Uses of Aminocal 500 MG
- For the treatment of calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when calcium requirement of the body is high such as in elderly, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Aminocal 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Aminocal 500 MG
- Calcium is one of the most profuse minerals in the body which is essential for critical metabolic functions.
- Most prominently, it is required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
- It plays a crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signalling and hormone secretion.
- It is very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up bones.
- It also supports flexible movements and the mobility of muscles and bones.
Directions for Use of Aminocal 500 MG
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Aminocal 500 MG
- It should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of calcium?
- Milk, curd, cheese, paneer and other dairy products.
- Chinese cabbage, kale and broccoli.
Q: Are there any special warnings and precautions related to calcium supplements?
- Caution is advised if:
- You have a kidney function problem or kidney stone.
- You are taking water pills or medicine for heart failure.
- You are taking any other medicines or supplements containing calcium.
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues).