Aminocal 500mg Tablet
By TABLETS INDIA LTD
6 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Aminocal Tablet contains calcium. It is one of the most essential minerals required by the body for optimal health. It is an essential component to building bones and keeping them healthy. This minera
l also enables our heart muscle to contract and generate a heartbeat. Calcium is stored in the bones and teeth mainly....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Calcium is one of the most profuse minerals in the body which is essential for critical metabolic functions.
- Most prominently, it is required for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
- It plays a crucial role in nerve transmission, muscle function, cellular signalling and hormone secretion.
- It is very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up bones.
- It also supports flexible movements and the mobility of muscles and bones.
Uses of Aminocal 500mg Tablet
- For the treatment of calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when calcium requirement of the body is high such as in elderly, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions and Warnings of Aminocal 500mg Tablet
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Aminocal 500mg Tablet
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Aminocal 500mg Tablet
- It should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of calcium?
- Milk, curd, cheese, paneer and other dairy products.
- Chinese cabbage, kale and broccoli.
Q: Are there any special warnings and precautions related to calcium supplements?
- Caution is advised if:
- You have a kidney function problem or kidney stone.
- You are taking water pills or medicine for heart failure.
- You are taking any other medicines or supplements containing calcium.
- You are suffering from tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues).
Q: Is this a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking too much of this supplement can be harmful. Overdose can cause stomach discomforts. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 06 Jul 2021 | 11:17 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% Off + 20% cashback on 1st medicine order + Flat Rs.100 off on min spend of Rs 749 on select styles on Myntra.
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved