Siddhayu Calciactiv Tablet | Natural Calcium Supplement For Men And Women | Ayurvedic Calcium Tablets | For Bone Health | Joint Health I 60 Tablets X 1
Bones are not static organs, the tissues get worn out which are required to be replaced regularly by the body to keep bones healthy, flexible and dense. When the body suffers from calcium deficiency, it is unable to keep hair, teeth and nails strong and also suffers from muscular lethargy and weakness. Siddhayu Calciactiv Tablet is an ayurvedic treatment for calcium deficiency that alleviates all these conditions effectively.
Arjuna, Hadjod, Pearl Oyster Shell, Cowrie and Conch Shell.
- The herbs present in Siddhayu Calciactiv Tablet for calcium deficiency fulfil calcium requirements quickly and provide relief.
- Poor calcium metabolism, a diet lacking in vital minerals and metabolic disorders are primarily the reasons why the body suffers from calcium deficiency. Siddhayu Calciactiv Tablet provides ayurvedic treatment for calcium deficiency.
- This herbal calcium supplement also provides vitamin D which speeds up the process of bone tissue generation and works as a powerful calcium supplement for bone and joint health.
- Siddhayu Calciactiv Tablets are calcium supplements for bone and joint health which also keep dentures strong and prevent their shedding and breaking.
- Calciactiv Tablets not only improve strength, stability and agility of physique and joints but also make a person look younger than his or her age.
- It is very useful for women suffering from menopausal symptoms and also for those who suffer from brittle bones due to osteoporosis.
- Calciactiv Tablets are perfectly safe for use by men and women of all ages.
How to Use
- Consume 1 tablet, twice daily.
- The tablets should be consumed after meals.
- During the medication course, a diet of high protein is recommended along with exercises like walking or jogging.
- Daily exposure to morning rays of the sun gives bonus points.
- Not for children below 18 years.
- It can be consumed only under the doctor’s recommendation.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from heat and moisture.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
1. Can I consume other medicines along with Calciactiv?
Calciactiv is formulated from 100% natural ingredients. However, it may hamper the absorption of certain other medicines. We recommend that you take your other medication at least 2 hours before taking Calciactiv or 4-6 hours after taking Calciactiv. Consult your doctor about the reaction of these other medications with Calciavtiv, if any.
2. Will Calciactive react with high blood pressure medications?
Calcium supplements can interact with many prescription medicines, including antibiotics, bisphosphonates and high blood pressure medications. If you are on any other medication, we recommend that you consult your healthcare practitioner before taking Calciactiv.
3. Who needs calcium supplements like Siddhayu Calciactiv tablets?
Menopausal women; older adults, both men and women; strict vegetarians and steroid-medication users should consider intaking daily calcium supplements because they need these tablets the most.