Allerhin D Plus Tablets 10`S
Allerhin D Plus 120 MG Description
Allerhin D Plus Tablet is an anti-allergic medicine used to provide relief from allergic rhinitis characterised by watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching, sneezing and hives (skin rash). It cont
ins fexofenadine as an active ingredient. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. This medicine should not be used by children below the age of 12.
- Allegra 120mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Sanofi10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 218.81₹ 185.99₹ 18.6/Tablet
- Histafree 120mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 84.15₹ 8.42/Tablet
- Air 120 Tablets 10'sBy Systopic Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 49.00₹ 41.65₹ 4.17/Tablet
- Fexy 120mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 181.10₹ 153.93₹ 15.39/Tablet
- Klm Fx 120mg Tablets 10'sBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 122.00₹ 102.48₹ 10.25/Tablet
- Fexita 120mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mcronus Lifescience Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.00₹ 97.75₹ 9.78/Tablet
- Zofedine 120 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Aps Biotech10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 102.00₹ 10.2/Tablet
- Tex 120mg TabletBy Ziel Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.00₹ 101.15₹ 10.12/Tablet
Uses of Allerhin D Plus 120 MG
- Allerhin D Plus Tablet is used to treat allergic rhinitis, symptoms include watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching and sneezing.It is also used to relieve symptoms of skin allergy (urticaria).
Contraindications of Allerhin D Plus 120 MG
Side effects of Allerhin D Plus 120 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Allerhin D Plus 120 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from liver or kidney disease.
- You are suffering from any heart disease as this medicine is known to increase your heartbeat.
- You are an elderly person.
- Allerhin D Plus Tablet should not be used by children below the age of 12.
Mode of Action of Allerhin D Plus 120 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Allerhin D Plus 120 MG
Interactions of Allerhin D Plus 120 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Allerhin D Plus Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines such as ketoconazole and erythromycin to treat infections.
- Acidity medicines should be taken two hours before this medicine and not along with it.
Interactions with food items
- You should avoid grapefruit juice, apple juice or orange juice while on this medicine, as it may increase the side effects of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Allerhin D Plus 120 MG
- Store it in a cool dry place. Protect it from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.