Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`s
By EMBIOTIC LABORATORIES (P) LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S contains Fexofenadine as an active ingredient and belongs to a class of medicines called antihistamines (anti-allergic).
Uses of Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S
- Allergic rhinitis, symptoms include watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching and sneezing
- Allergic reactions like itching, swelling and rashes
Contraindications of Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S
If you have an allergy to Fexofenadine or any other ingredients of this medicine.
Side effects of Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S
- Tiredness or sleepiness
Precautions and Warnings of Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S
Can I take Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S during pregnancy?
- Limited information is available about the safety of this medicine in pregnancy
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, think you might be pregnant or are planning a pregnancy
- This medicine should be used during pregnancy only if needed
Can I take Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S while breastfeeding?
Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S passes into breast milk. Therefore, it is advised not to take this medicine while breastfeeding unless your doctor has suggested you to do so.
Can I drive if I have consumed Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S?
This medicine does not have any effect on the ability to drive or use machines. However, caution is advised while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
Can I consume alcohol with Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S?
Caution is needed as drinking excess alcohol along with this medicine can increase sleepiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from liver or kidney disease
- You are suffering from any heart disease as this medicine is known to increase your heart beat
- You are an elderly person
Mode of Action of Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S
How Does It Work?
- Histamine is a chemical substance produced in the body in case of allergies
- It causes itching, runny nose, sneezing and watery eyes
- This medicine blocks the effect of Histamine and controls the allergic symptoms
Directions for Use of Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S
Take Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S as per your doctor's advice.
Interactions of Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S
Interactions with other medicines
- Antibiotics like Erythromycin
- Fungal infection medicines like Ketoconazole
- Acidity medicines should be taken two hours before this medicine and not along with it
Interactions with food items
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with food
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist for further information
Storage and disposal of Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S
- This medicine does not require any particular temperature storage condition
- Store the medicines in the original packing
Dosage of Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S
- Symptoms of overdose can lead to dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue and dry mouth
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking this medicine?
- You should not use Allerhin D Plus Tab 10`S if you are allergic to it
- Ask your doctor if it is safe for you to take this medicine if you have any specific medical condition
- Also mention all the prescription and non-prescription drugs, herbal preparations and nutritional supplements that you may be taking to your doctor before starting this medication
Q: How long does it take for this medicine to start acting, and how long does its effect last?
A: The effect of this medication starts within one hour of taking the medicine and lasts for at least 24 hours.
Last Updated on: 31 Jul 2020 | 07:00 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat Rs.150 instant discount on HDFC Bank Debit and Credit cards
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved