Aklax Plus Granules 120gm
By AKESISS PHARMA (P) LTD
120g Oral Powder in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Aklax Plus Granules 120gm Description
Aklax Plus Oral Powder is used in the treatment of constipation. It is a laxative containing lactulose and ispaghula as its main components. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor an
d in doses and duration as prescribed.
Uses of Aklax Plus Granules 120gm
Aklax Plus Oral Powder is used in the treatment of constipation.
Precautions and Warnings of Aklax Plus Granules 120gm
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have diabetes
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are on a low-lactose diet
- You are scheduled to have a colon or rectum surgery/tests
Ingredients and Benefits of Aklax Plus Granules 120gm
- Lactulose is digested in the large intestine where the products absorb water into the pipe thereby softening the stools. In patients suffering from liver disease, Lactulose works by absorbing excess ammonia from the blood in the intestine....
- Ispaghula husk contains dietary fibre, It forms a gel-like mass when mixed with water. It moves down the digestive system and makes the stools softer by increasing their water content.
Directions for Use of Aklax Plus Granules 120gm
- Aklax Plus Oral Powder should be taken as directed by your doctor
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage
- Do not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Aklax Plus Granules 120gm
- Store in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sun light and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Aklax Plus Oral Powder?
A: Aklax Plus Oral Powder is used in the treatment of constipation.
Q: What is the composition of Aklax Plus Oral Powder?
A: Aklax Plus Oral Powder is a laxative containing lactulose and ispaghula as its main components.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you