Adenomac 200mg Tablet
Adenomac 200 MG Description
Adenomac Tablet is a hepatoprotective dietary supplement. It contains the active ingredient S-adenosyl L-methionine/ademetionine. Adenomac Tablet helps in maintaining the proper process of metabolism
in the body i.e., breakdown, activation, and formation of proteins, fats, lipids, hormones, etc. It also helps in improving the functioning of the liver. Take this medicine as suggested by the doctor and in the dose and duration prescribed.
Uses of Adenomac 200 MG
- Adenomac Tablet is used in the treatment of intrahepatic cholestasis (liver disorder in pregnant women) and liver diseases.
- It also helps in improving the functioning of the liver.
Contraindications of Adenomac 200 MG
- If you are allergic to ademetionine or any other ingredients present in Adenomac Tablet.
- If you have a known history of genetic defects like defects in vitamin B12 metabolism and cystathionine beta-synthase deficiency.
Side effects of Adenomac 200 MG
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings of Adenomac 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience any side effects after taking this medicine.
- You are known to have mania, bipolar disorder, etc. (psychiatric disorder).
- You are a pregnant or nursing woman.
- You are taking other multivitamin medicines containing folic acid and vitamin B12 and vitamin B6.
Mode of Action of Adenomac 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Adenomac 200 MG
- Adenomac Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not break, crush or chew the medicine.
- Take at the same time every day for optimal results.
- Avoid taking doses more than that recommended.
Interactions of Adenomac 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Adenomac Tablet works or this supplement itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially if you are taking medicines for a brain-related disorder or mood disorder.
Storage and disposal of Adenomac 200 MG
- Store Adenomac Tablet in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Adenomac 200 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Adenomac Tablet used for?
Q: Is Adenomac good for liver?
- ADEMTA [Internet]. DR SERTUS İLAÇ SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ”, TURKEY; 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine (SAMe): In Depth [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- S-adenosylmethionine [Internet]. Accurateclinic.com. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]