Charak Livomyn Tablets
A healthy liver helps digestion, stores nutrients, excretes harmful substances and preserves our physical and emotional well-being. Additionally, the liver protects us from bacteria, viruses and toxins by removing them from our bodies. As the liver ages, it is less able to metabolise substances and withstand stress. Charak Livomyn Tablets treats conditions such as diabetes, jaundice, high blood pressure, liver disease, hepatitis, HIV infection, indigestion, upset stomach, constipation and fever regeneration; suppressing hepatic drug metabolism enzymes; decreasing the resistance of HIV. This ensures that liver cells are protected from various toxins. Charak Livomyn Tablets effectively inhibit the proliferation of Hepatitis B viruses and strengthen the immune system, making it a great liver tonic that protects the liver from damage.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Kalmegh helps reduce liver inflammation in hepatitis by promoting bile flow. The liver enzymes are regulated and protected by it.
- Bhumyamalaki exhibits significant inhibitory effects against the Hepatitis B virus, protecting the liver cells. It reduces inflammation.
- Punarnava is a well-known liver tonic that has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. In addition to protecting the liver, it boosts immunity naturally.
- Daruharidra rejuvenates and protects the liver. Additionally, it reduces liver inflammation and improves health.
Treatment, control, prevention and improvement of the following conditions, diseases and symptoms are possible with Charak Livomyn Tablets:
- Illnesses of the liver
- Stomach pain
- Fever and liver complaints
- Respiratory tract infection
How to Use
Take 1 - 2 tablets twice a day or you should consult your health care professional regarding dosage.
- Always read the label before using it.
- Do not allow children to touch it.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Is Charak Livomyn Tablet safe to use during pregnancy?
Ans: To obtain case-specific recommendations, please consult your doctor.
Q2. Can I take Livomyn Tablets while breastfeeding?
Ans: If you're unsure about the risks and benefits, talk with your doctor.
Q3. Can Charak Livomyn Tablets be used for diabetes and jaundice?
Ans: Charak Livomyn Tablets is commonly used to treat diabetes and jaundice. Do not use it without consulting your doctor.
Q4. Is it necessary to use Charak Livomyn Tablet for a long time before I see improvements in my condition?
Ans: The most common time it takes for patients to see improvement is the same day and one month. The times may not reflect what you may experience or how you should use the medicine. Consult your doctor to find out how long you need to take Charak Livomyn Tablets.
Q5. Can I use this product while driving a vehicle or operating heavy machinery?
Ans: Using Charak Livomyn Tablets medicine may cause drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache, making driving or operating heavy machinery unsafe. You should not drive a vehicle if the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or considerably lowers your blood pressure.