Charak Livomyn Syrup - 100ml
The liver is an organ that aids in digestion, stores nutrients, detoxifies harmful toxins and is a warrior of our immune system. Charak Livomyn Syrup works wonders with its herbal and clinically proven ingredients on liver’s efficiency. The Livomyn Syrup regulates, protects and detoxifies the liver and can be taken as a dietary supplement daily.
- Protects the liver from harmful toxins.
- Neutralises the harmful effects of drugs, alcohol and infection.
- Reduces damage to liver cells.
- Enhances the liver function cells.
- Clinically and scientifically tested formulation.
- Safe and effective.
- Kalmegh, an active ingredient, regulates liver enzyme secretion and reduces inflammation.
- Punarnava enhances immunity and is beneficial in jaundice, liver disease and fever.
- Bhumyamalaki has antiviral properties and protects the liver cells.
- Katuki regulates the flow of bile and is helpful in the overall health of the liver.
- Phyllanthus niruri
- Borehavia diffusa
- Amcora rohituka
- Adhatoda vessica
- Zingiber officinalis
- Eclipta alba
- Flavoured syrup
- Protects the liver cells from toxins.
- Enhances the efficacy of liver cells.
- Supports liver health.
- Enhances the immunity.
- Detoxifies the liver.
How to Use
Adult dosage is 5-10 ml in a spoon twice daily.
- Keep the syrup in a cool and dry place.
- Make sure the bottle is tightly closed after each use.
- Keep it away from children.
Q1. Is Livomyn Syrup sugar-free?
Ans: This syrup contains sugar, so if you are advised to avoid sugar, you should first consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner.
Q2. What are the key ingredients of Livomyn Syrup?
Ans: There are four main key ingredients of Livomyn syrup that have beneficial effects on the liver. Its active ingredients- Kalmegh, Punarnava, Bhumyamalaki and Katuki.
Q3. What is the recommended dosage of Livomyn Syrup?
Ans: The syrup is generally taken twice a day, with a glass of lukewarm water, after a meal. However, the ideal dose depends on your condition, so make sure you ask your Ayurvedic consultant for the ideal dosage after making the purchase.
Q4. Is Livomyn Syrup safe?
Ans: Livomyn syrup is a clinically tested, scientifically proven and research-based product. Also, it consists of 100% Ayurvedic herbs that make it safer and effective.