Acinual Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Acinual Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Acinual Plus Dt Tablet is used for relieving inflammation and pain associated with various conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and joint pain. It contains a combination of trypsi
n, bromelain and rutoside as its active components. Trypsin and bromelain are enzymes, whereas rutoside is an antioxidant. You should take Acinual Plus Dt Tablet as advised by your doctor. Some of the common side effects of this medicine are nausea, vomiting, gas, and alteration in stools. If side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition, then inform your doctor immediately.
|You Save||₹67.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Rutoside(200.0 Mg) + Bromelain(180.0 Mg) + Chymotrypsin-Trypsin(96.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting|
- Edinase Ds Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Ronyd Health Care Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 299.00₹ 254.15₹
- Enzem Forte Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Saffron Therapeutics Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 375.00₹ 375.00₹
- Denzperz Tablets 10'sBy Startell Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 650.00₹ 650.00₹
- Invilin Forte Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Synokem Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 396.00₹ 396.00₹
- Enzoheal Forte TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 480.00₹ 480.00₹
Uses of Acinual Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Acinual Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Acinual Plus Dt Tablet or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
- This medicine should not be given to children below 12 years of age.
Side effects of Acinual Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Flatulence (gas)
- Alternation stools
- Numbness of fingers
- Skin reactions like redness, cuts on the skin, thread-like red lines on the skin, stretch marks, rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Acinual Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reaction after taking Acinual Plus Dt Tablet.
- You are suffering from any kind of blood clotting disorders.
- You have a history of severe liver damage.
- You have gone through dialysis.
- You have a kidney or liver problem.
- You have an allergy to pollen, pineapple, papain, carrot, grass pollen, and fennel.
Mode of Action of Acinual Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Acinual Plus Dt Tablet works by the combined action of all its components: trypsin, bromelain and rutoside.
- Trypsin and bromelain are enzymes that work by increasing the blood flow at the inflammation site and are also responsible for the breakdown of proteins.
- Rotoside is an antioxidant, and it helps remove the free radicals, promotes healing, and reduces swelling.
Directions for Use of Acinual Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Acinual Plus Dt Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Acinual Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Acinual Plus Dt Tablet may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription), and herbal preparations....
- Antibiotics like amoxicillin, medicines used in heart diseases such as Aspirin, clopidogrel, painkiller medicines, and medicines used to thin the blood should be used cautiously along with Acinual Plus Dt Tablet....
Storage and disposal of Acinual Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Acinual Plus Dt Tablet below 30° C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Acinual Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Acinual Plus Dt Tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions do I need to take before satrting Acinual Plus Dt Tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Acinual Plus Dt Tablet may interact with other medicines and hence inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....
Q: What is the composition of Acinual Plus Dt Tablet?
- D M Pharma- Trypsin, Bromelain and Rutoside Trihydrate Tablet|Third Party Medicines Manufacturers and Exporters [Internet]. Dmpharma.co.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Ba. TRYPSIN: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Bromelain + Trypsin + Rutoside drug information | DrugsUpdate India [Internet]. Drugsupdate.com. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Zuventus Healthcare - Tribolin Tablet [Internet]. Zuventus.co.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]