Acemiz Mr Tablet
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Acemiz MR tablet is used for symptomatic treatment of painful muscle spasm associated with musculoskeletal conditions and to reduce swelling and inflammation of joints and bones. It is also used to re
lieve pain post operations and surgeries. Acemiz MR tablet is a combination of aceclofenac, paracetamol and chlorzoxazone. Acemiz MR tablet decreases the release of chemicals responsible for inflammatory reactions such as prostaglandin, relaxes the muscles and blocks the transmission of pain signals to the brain from the site of pain. Acemiz MR tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. You can take this with or without food. But it will be better if you take it with meals to avoid stomach upset....
Uses of Acemiz Mr Tablet
Acemiz MR tablet is used to for relieving pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and injuries. It is also used after operations and surgeries f
or relieving pain, inflammation and swelling....
Contraindications of Acemiz Mr Tablet
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol, chlorzoxazone or any ingredients of Acemiz MR tablet.
- If you are experiencing bleeding from stomach and intestine or have an active peptic ulcer.
- If you are allergic to other painkillers such as aspirin and have experienced severe asthma, rashes or any other allergy.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant or elderly (65 years of age or older).
Side effects of Acemiz Mr Tablet
- Liver problem
Precautions and Warnings of Acemiz Mr Tablet
Can I take Acemiz MR tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take Acemiz MR tablet during pregnancy. Hence, it should not be taken by pregnant women. Taking this medicine during pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delay of delivery or increase the risk of bleeding.
Can I take Acemiz MR tablet while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use Acemiz MR tablet if you are breastfeeding as it may cause harm to your newborn baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed Acemiz MR tablet ?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken Acemiz MR tablet as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Acemiz MR tablet ?
It is advised to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Acemiz MR tablet as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney or liver problems
- You have heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or crohn's disease or you are passing black tarry stools
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same
- You have systemic lupus erththramoses (an autoimmune disorder)
- You are an alcoholic then concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine
Mode of Action of Acemiz Mr Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Acemiz MR tablet works by the combined action of its three components. Aceclofenac and paracetamol inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offers anti-inflammatory property....Read more
- Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxant which works by blocking the signals of painful sensation through the nerve to the brain and reduces pain and stiffness.
Directions for Use of Acemiz Mr Tablet
Acemiz MR tablet has to be taken as advised by the doctor with a sufficient amount of water. It is taken as directed by your doctor and preferably after meals.
Interactions of Acemiz Mr Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Do not take any other medicines containing paracetamol or aceclofenac as there is a risk of liver damage.
- Medicines like water pill can lead to kidney damage when taken along with it
- Caution is needed if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplant like ciclosporin & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with this medicine
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like aspirin, blood-thinning medicines like warfarin and coumarin
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin and ciprofloxacin
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs
- Some medicines can affect the way Acemiz MR works, or Acemiz MR itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....Read more
Storage and disposal of Acemiz Mr Tablet
- Acemiz MR tablet should be store below 30°C, in a cool dry place. Protect it from moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from the children and pets.
- Discard the unused and expired medicines appropriately. Do not flush or throw the tablet in the sink.
Dosage of Acemiz Mr Tablet
Taking Acemiz MR tablet in high doses may result in serious liver and kidney damage. Other symptoms of overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too muc
h of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Acemiz MR tablet take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a doubl
e dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Acemiz MR tablet for a toothache?
A: Do not take Acemiz MR tablet without consulting your dentist. The underlying cause of toothache can be different. Therefore, do not self medicate.
Q: How do Acemiz MR tablet work?
A: Acemiz MR tablet contains paracetamol, aceclofenac and chlorzoxazone as its active ingredients. Paracetamol and aceclofenac reduce the production of chemicals responsible for inflammation and pain. Chlorzoxazone helps in relaxing the muscles and improve pain and stiffness caused by muscle strains and sprains.
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Acemiz MR tablet?
A: No, it is not safe to take any other medicines to relieve pain along with Acemiz MR tablet. Concomitant use of painkillers can cause adverse effects like gastrointestinal bleeding and liver damage.
Q: Will Acemiz MR Tablet be more effective if I take higher doses?
A: No, you should not take higher than the recommended dose as per your doctor's prescription. Taking a higher dose of this medicine will do no good, instead increase the side effects. If you feel the symptoms are not improving or getting severe, please consult the doctor for re-evaluation.
Q: Can Acemiz-MR tablet be given to elderly people?
A: Acemiz MR Tablet should be used with caution in elderly people since they are at high risk of getting side effects. This medicine should be used under the doctor's supervision.
- DailyMed - CHLORZOXAZONE tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 28 July 2021]
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 28 July 2021]
- Paracetamol Tablets 500mg (POM) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 28 July 2021]
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Patient Informartion Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 28 July 2021]
- Paracetamol Tablets 500mg (POM) - Patient Informartion Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 28 July 2021]
|You Save||₹27.21 (30% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Chlorzoxazone(250.0 Mg),Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Muscles and joint pain|
|Side effects||Dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, vomiting, weakness|
Last Updated on: 30 Jul 2021 | 08:20 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved