Dolowin Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
By MICRO LABS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dolowin Mr Tablet is a combination of three medicines, Aceclofenac, Paracetamol and Chlorzoxazone. Dolowin Mr Tablet is used for symptomatic treatment of painful muscle spasm associated with musculosk
eletal conditions and to reduce swelling and inflammation of joints and bones. It is also used to relieve pain post operations and surgeries. Dolowin Mr Tablet decreases the release of chemicals responsible for inflammatory reactions such as prostaglandin, relaxes the muscles and blocks the transmission of painful signals to brain from the site of pain. You should take this medicine as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals to avoid stomach upset....
Uses of Dolowin Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
Dolowin Mr Tablet is used to for relieving pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and injuries. It is also used after operations and surgeries
for relieving pain, inflammation and swelling....
Contraindications of Dolowin Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, Chlorzoxazone or any ingredient of Dolowin Mr Tablet
- If you are experiencing bleeding from stomach and intestine or have an active peptic ulcer
- If you are allergic to other painkillers such as aspirin and have experienced severe asthma, rashes or any other allergy
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function
- If you are pregnant or elderly (65 years of age or older)
Side effects of Dolowin Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Liver problem
Precautions and Warnings of Dolowin Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Dolowin Mr Tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take Dolowin Mr Tablet during pregnancy. Hence, it should not be taken by pregnant women. Taking this medicine during pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delay of delivery or increase the risk of bleeding.
Can I take Dolowin Mr Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use Dolowin Mr Tablet if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Dolowin Mr Tablet ?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken Dolowin Mr Tablet as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Dolowin Mr Tablet ?
It is advised to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Dolowin Mr Tablet as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney or liver problems
- You have heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure
- Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you are passing black tarry stools
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same
- You have Systemic lupus erththramoses (an autoimmune disorder)
- You are an alcoholic then concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine
Mode of Action of Dolowin Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Dolowin Mr Tablet works by the combined action of its three components. Aceclofenac and Paracetamol inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offers anti-inflammatory property....Read more
- Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxant which works by blocking the signals of painful sensation through the nerve to the brain and reduces pain and stiffness.
Directions for Use of Dolowin Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
Dolowin Mr Tablet has to be taken as advised by the doctor with a sufficient amount of water. It is taken as directed by your doctor and preferably after meals.
Interactions of Dolowin Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Do not take any other medicines containing Paracetamol or Aceclofenac as there is a risk of liver damage
- If you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, this medicine can interfere with their effect
- Medicines like water pill can lead to kidney damage when taken along with it
- Caution is needed if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure
- This medicine can increase the levels of lithium and methotrexate
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplant like ciclosporin & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with this medicine
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like Aspirin
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medicines like Warfarin and Coumarin
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures & depression-like Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine, Phenytoin and Clonazepam
- Medicine used to treat gout-like Probenecid
- Medicines used to treat a bacterial infection like Chloramphenicol, Rifampicin and HIV infections like Zidovudine
Storage and disposal of Dolowin Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Dolowin Mr Tablet should be store below 30°C.
- Protect it from moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from the children and pets.
Dosage of Dolowin Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
Taking Dolowin Mr Tablet in high doses may result in serious liver and kidney damage. Other symptoms of overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too mu
ch of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Dolowin Mr Tablet take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a doub
le dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Dolowin Mr Tablet for a toothache?
A: Do not take Dolowin Mr Tablet without consulting your dentist. The underlying cause of toothache can be different. Therefore, do not self medicate.
Q: How do Dolowin Mr Tablets work?
A: Dolowin Mr Tablet contains Paracetamol, Aceclofenac and Chlorzoxazone. Paracetamol and Aceclofenac reduce the production of chemicals responsible for inflammation and pain. Chlorzoxazone helps in relaxing the muscles and improve pain and stiffness caused by muscle strains and sprains.
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Dolowin Mr Tablet?
A: No, it is not safe to take any other medicines to relieve pain along with Dolowin Mr Tablet. Concomitant use of painkillers can cause adverse effects like gastrointestinal bleeding and liver damage.
|You Save||₹12.3 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Chlorzoxazone(250.0 Mg),Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Muscles and joint pain|
|Side effects||Dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, vomiting, weakness|
Last Updated on: 27 Mar 2021 | 07:20 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Get FLAT ₹150 instant discount via select ICICI debit and credit cards.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved