Dolokind Mr Tablet
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Dolokind-MR Tablet is a combination medicine used for symptomatic treatment of painful muscle spasms associated with musculoskeletal conditions and to reduce swelling and inflammation of joints and bo
nes. It consists of three medicines, aceclofenac, paracetamol and chlorzoxazone as active ingredients. It is also used to relieve pain post operations and surgeries. Dolokind-MR tablet decreases the release of chemicals responsible for inflammatory reactions such as prostaglandin, relaxes the muscles and blocks the transmission of pain signals to the brain from the site of pain. You should take this medicine as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals to avoid an upset stomach....
Uses of Dolokind Mr Tablet
Dolokind-MR tablet is used to for relieving pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and injuries. It is also used after operations and surgeries
for relieving pain, inflammation and swelling....
Contraindications of Dolokind Mr Tablet
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol, chlorzoxazone or any ingredient of Dolokind-MR tablet.
- If you are experiencing bleeding from stomach and intestine or have an active peptic ulcer.
- If you are allergic to other painkillers such as aspirin and have experienced severe asthma, rashes or any other allergy.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant or elderly (65 years of age or older).
Side effects of Dolokind Mr Tablet
- Liver problem
Precautions and Warnings of Dolokind Mr Tablet
Can I take Dolokind-MR tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take Dolokind-MR tablet during pregnancy. Hence, it should not be taken by pregnant women. Taking this medicine during pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delay of delivery or increase the risk of bleeding.
Can I take Dolokind-MR tablet while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use Dolokind-MR tablet if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Dolokind-MR tablet ?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken Dolokind-MR tablet as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Dolokind-MR tablet ?
It is advised to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Dolokind-MR tablet as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any pre-existing medical condition such as kidney or liver problems, high blood pressure, heart-related disorder etc.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure
- Your doctor may ask you to do kidney function tests during the treatment.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you are passing black tarry stools
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have Systemic lupus erththramoses (an autoimmune disorder).
- You are an alcoholic then concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Dolokind Mr Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Dolokind-MR tablet works by the combined action of its three components. Aceclofenac and paracetamol inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offers anti-inflammatory property....Read more
- Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxant which works by blocking the signals of painful sensation through the nerve to the brain and reduces pain and stiffness.
Directions for Use of Dolokind Mr Tablet
Dolokind-MR tablet has to be taken as advised by the doctor with a sufficient amount of water. It is taken as directed by your doctor and preferably after meals.
Interactions of Dolokind Mr Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Dolokind-MR tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations....Read more
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat gout, bacterial infections, diabetes, hypertension, medicines for brain or heart-related diseases, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, steroids, etc....Read more
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are anti-HIV medicines, anti-depressants, antibiotics like levofloxacin and chloramphenicol, anti-tuberculosis medicines, etc.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medicines like warfarin and coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin and ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs.
Storage and disposal of Dolokind Mr Tablet
- Dolokind-MR tablet should be store below 30°C.
- Protect it from moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from the children and pets.
Dosage of Dolokind Mr Tablet
Taking Dolokind-MR tablet in high doses may result in serious liver and kidney damage. Other symptoms of overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too m
uch of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Dolokind-MR tablet take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a dou
ble dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Dolokind-MR tablet for a toothache?
A: Do not take Dolokind-MR tablet without consulting your dentist. The underlying cause of toothache can be different. Therefore, do not self medicate.
Q: How do Dolokind-MR tablets work?
A: Dolokind-MR tablet contains paracetamol, Aceclofenac and Chlorzoxazone. Paracetamol and Aceclofenac reduce the production of chemicals responsible for inflammation and pain. Chlorzoxazone helps in relaxing the muscles and improve pain and stiffness caused by muscle strains and sprains.
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Dolokind-MR tablet?
A: No, it is not safe to take any other medicines to relieve pain along with Dolokind-MR tablet. Concomitant use of painkillers can cause adverse effects like gastrointestinal bleeding and liver damage.
- DailyMed - CHLORZOXAZONE tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 14 July 2021]
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 July 2021]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 July 2021]
|You Save||₹10.63 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Chlorzoxazone(250.0 Mg),Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Muscles and joint pain|
|Side effects||Dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, vomiting, weakness|
Last Updated on: 16 Jul 2021 | 06:46 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Get FLAT ₹150 instant discount via select ICICI debit and credit cards.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved