A Cn Gel
By ESKON PHARMA
20g Gel in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
A Cn Gel Description
A Cn Gel is a topical preparation used for the management of acne, pimples, whiteheads and blackheads. It contains a combination of clindamycin and nicotinamide as the main ingredients. Clindamycin p
resent in A Cn Gel is an antibiotic and nicotinamide or niacin is a form of vitamin B3. It also helps reduce acne scars and prevent acne. Try not to touch your skin excessively and avoid rubbing your acne. Avoid applying the cosmetic product over this Gel.
|Contains||Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(4.0 %) + Clindamycin(1.0 %)|
|Uses||Acne, whiteheads, pimples, blackheads|
|Side effects||Skin irritation, iItching, burning|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(4.0 %) + Clindamycin(1.0 %)
8 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as A Cn Gel
- Clinsol 1% GelBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd15g Gel in TubeMRP 85.00₹ 59.5043.29% CHEAPER₹ 3.97/Gram
- Nioclean GelBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd20g Gel in TubeMRP 159.00₹ 135.153.43% CHEAPER₹ 6.76/Gram
- Faceclin Gel 20gmBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd20g Gel in TubeMRP 176.97₹ 150.42₹ 7.52/Gram
- Femcinol A Gel 20gmBy Dabur India Limited20g Gel in TubeMRP 170.00₹ 144.50₹ 7.23/Gram
- Glocin Gel 30gmBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd30g Gel in TubeMRP 164.00₹ 139.4033.57% CHEAPER₹ 4.65/Gram
- Acnestar Gel 22gmBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd22g Gel in TubeMRP 110.00₹ 93.5039.29% CHEAPER₹ 4.25/Gram
- Acnay GelBy Med Manor Organics Pvt Ltd10g Gel in TubeMRP 154.00₹ 130.90₹ 13.09/Gram
- Clinmiskin Tube Of 20gm GelBy Curatio Healthcare India Pvt Ltd20g Gel in TubeMRP 150.00₹ 127.508.86% CHEAPER₹ 6.38/Gram
Uses of A Cn Gel
A Cn Gel is used for the management of acne, pimples, pimples, and blackheads
Contraindications of A Cn Gel
- If you are allergic to clindamycin, nicotinamide or any other ingredient of A Cn Gel.
- If you have a history of inflammatory bowel disease.
- If you have experienced diarrhoea upon antibiotic use.
Side effects of A Cn Gel
- Skin irritation
- Dry skin
Precautions and Warnings of A Cn Gel
Can I use A Cn Gel during pregnancy?
A Cn Gel is applied to the skin, and the quantities that might get absorbed from the skin are less. Thus, the chances of side effects are rare. Still, A Cn Gel should be used only under medical supervision, especially in the first trimester. In case you are prescribed with this medicine. Avoid using it on larger skin areas for a prolonged duration.
Can I use A Cn Gel while breastfeeding?
A Cn should only be used if prescribed by your doctor. Avoid using A Cn Gel on large areas of skin or for a prolonged period.
Can I drive if I have applied A Cn Gel?
A Cn Gel is a topical medicine and it is unlikely to affect the ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with A Cn Gel?
Alcohol is known to worsen the infection and inflammation. It is better to avoid consuming alcohol when you are prescribed with A Cn Gel.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any components of this Gel or history of any allergic skin reaction.
- You are experiencing excessive dryness, irritation, and peeling of skin.
- You had or currently have a condition of inflammation of the colon or antibiotic-associated diarrhoea.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, nose or mucous membrane.
- Do not use this medicine for other purposes without consulting a doctor.
- Do not use A Cn Gel for a prolonged period of time. This medicine is not meant to be used for children.
Mode of Action of A Cn Gel
How Does It Work?
- A Cn Gel works by the combined action of its two constituents. Clindamycin is an antibiotic agent it works by inhibiting the growth and multiplication of acne-causing bacteria.
- Nicotinamide is a natural anti-inflammatory agent; it reduces the swelling and redness associated with acne. It also regulates oil production in the oil glands in your skin and helps in lightening the marks due to pimple, acne and other skin problems....
Directions for Use of A Cn Gel
- Use A Cn Gel as prescribed by your doctor.
- Clean your skin with a mild water-based cleanser before applying this Gel.
- Apply gently on the affected area by placing a small amount on your fingertips.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area of the skin.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this Gel rinse your eyes with clean water immediately
Interactions of A Cn Gel
Interactions with other medicines
- A Cn Gel is meant for topical application on skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied medicines. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical medicine....
- Be cautious if you are taking blood thinners such as warfarin, acenocoumarol, and fluindione as components of this medicine may interact with these medicines. Regular monitoring of blood coagulation parameters is recommended....
Storage and disposal of A Cn Gel
- Store this medicine at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of A Cn Gel
A Cn Gel is meant for external application only. Therefore the cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have overapplied it, wipe out excess of medicine with tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any application of this Gel, apply it as soon as you remember. If its time for your next application, skip the missed one, and continue with your regular schedule. Do not overapply this Gel to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is A Cn Gel good for pimples?
A: Yes, it is very helpful in controlling pimples and also helps in lightening the after marks.
Q: Is A Cn Gel good for everyday use?
A: Yes, it can be used every day till your skin problem subsides in the doses prescribed by your doctor. Please do not use it for a prolonged duration on skin.
- Dalacin T Topical Lotion or Clindamycin Phosphate Topical Lotion - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Freederm Gel - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Cleocin T, Clindagel (clindamycin topical) dosing, indications, interactions, adverse effects, and more [Internet]. Reference.medscape.com. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- AcneStar Gel You define beauty and grace | AcneStar Gel [Internet]. AcneStar. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed