Sefpil cream is a medicated cream used pre and post peel for priming, laser resurfacing and microdermabrasion. This cream has been specially designed to have a base efficacy of AHAs that is more stable than other creams and is easily spreadable. Sefpil cream does not cause any irritation and also prevents acne, pimples and blemishes. The paraben-free formulation of Sefpil cream helps clarify dark spots and restore the natural glow of your face.
- Sefpil cream has a specially designed stable formulation that makes it essential for several dermatological procedures.
- It has a spreadable base efficacy of AHAs but ensures your skin does not get irritated.
- Sefpil cream effectively treats medical conditions such as dermal melasma, post-acne black spots, and freckles.
- Mandelic acid
- Glycolic acid
- Tocopheryl acetate
- Silicon oil
- Sefpil cream is a dermatologically approved cream to treat hyperpigmentation or excessive accumulation of melanin.
- It is also used as a preventive for acne, pimples and other common symptoms of oily skin.
- Sefpil cream is also used as a pre as well as post peel for dermatological treatments such as laser resurfacing, priming, and microdermabrasion
- It is also helpful in reducing the appearance of blemishes and other similar skin conditions.
- It can effectively control mild to moderate cases of acne and blemishes.
- This cream also encapsulates anti-ageing benefits and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
How to Use
- Apply Sefpil cream on the affected areas and gently massage by following a circular motion for better absorption.
- Use the cream daily or as advised by a medical professional.
- Use Sefpil cream under medical supervision only.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
Q 1. How long must Sefpil cream be used?
Ans. It must be used until the dermatological condition under treatment is cured or prescribed by a healthcare professional.
Q 2. Are there any side effects of using Sefpil cream?
Ans. No, it has been dermatologically tested to not cause any adverse side effects. However, in case you experience any side effects, stop using the product immediately. If the adverse effects persist or worsen, it is advisable to consult a medical professional.
Q 3. Can Sefpil cream be used daily?
Ans. Yes, it can be used daily or as prescribed by a dermatologist or a physician.