Tivenca Gel 30gm
Tivenca Gel is formulated especially for the treatment of acne. This gel is a remedy for the problems people face because of acne, pimples and the inflammation associated with these. Not only does the product ensure a cure for already existing acne, but it also helps to prevent future outbreaks. This is an antibiotic-free formula that combines three different ingredients for the various causes of acne- Sepicontrol controls the oiliness on the face, Niacinamide reduces inflammation & pigmentation. Cytobiol helps in blocking P.acnes bacteria and lessens the chance of further infection.
- It can get rid of acne for good.
- It prevents future breakouts of pimples.
- Tivenca Gel is excellent on sensitive skin.
- It is oil-free and paraben-free.
- This product is also dermatologically tested to be a nonirritant on your skin.
- Niacinamide, Sepicontrol and Cytobiol
- Isononyl Isononanoate
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Iris Florentina Root Extract
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylates
- Zinc Sulfate
- The Tivenca Gel is the most useful for people who suffer from acne as a chronic problem.
- Prolonged usage of different products for controlling breakouts and dealing with their after-effects can leave the skin immune to such medication. Using the Tivenca Gel is a one-stop solution for all these problems.
- The product can be beneficial for people of any age who suffer from inflammations and acne.
- It is perfect for initial comedonal acne in young adults and adolescents.
- Tivenca Gel is not photosensitive like other products so that it can be applied during the daytime.
How to Use
- Take an adequate quantity of Tivenca Gel and apply it to your whole face liberally.
- Gently massage it.
- Rinse it off with regular water.
- For the maximum benefits and to ensure an acute treatment, it should be combined with retinoids.
- The gel is recommended to be used twice a day, once during the day and once at night.
- Storage must be done in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid bringing the gel in contact with mucous membranes.
- For people who are allergic to the ingredients used, there could be side effects of the Tivenca Gel; in such cases, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
- Make sure that you keep the product out of the reach of children.
Q1. Can the Tivenca Gel be used for a prolonged period?
Ans: You can continue using the gel for the long term as a part of maintenance therapy. For best results, it can be used for a minimum of 4-6 weeks and a maximum of 6-8 weeks as directed by your doctor.
Q2. What are the side effects of the Tivenca Gel?
Ans: There aren’t many common side effects of the product unless you are allergic to any of the ingredients, in which case do consult a doctor.