Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Wheat (from 6 Months) Box Of 300 G
Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Wheat provides your baby with the right nutrients needed for proper growth. It is enriched with a great nutritional index to help babies above 6 months old. Along with breastfeeding, it meets the baby's nutritional requirements in the initial stages of life. Nestle Cerelac Baby Food has a combination of iron-fortified cereal and milk which fulfils daily iron requirements. It is a great source of providing nourishment to babies and is available in various fruits and vegetable variants.
● Convenient to store.
● Easy to consume and digest.
● Contains the goodness of milk.
● A potential source of 18 nutrients.
● Certified by FSSAI.
● Delicious in taste to satisfy taste buds.
● Contains iron-fortified cereal to enable the baby's growth.
● Fulfills 75% of the baby's daily iron requirements.
● Doesn't contain any artificial flavours.
● Free from artificial colours and preservatives.
● Wheat flour (53.7%)
● Milk-based mix (Milk solids (32.1%) and Sugar)
● Soybean oil
● Milk solids (2.3%)
● Calcium carbonate
● Folic acid
● Glucose syrup
● Strengthens bones.
● Aids in brain development and functioning.
● Fulfils Iron needs up to 75% in 2 serves.
● Assists in the overall growth of the baby.
How to Use
● Open the newly packed Cerelac Baby Food Milk Wheat by Nestle.
● Boil the clean drinking water.
● Let it cool down first.
● Then, pour down 75ml of water in a clean washed bowl.
● Add 3 level scoops of Cerelac.
● Gently stir it until the cereal is smooth.
● Feed the baby carefully using a spoon.
● Make sure there is no spillover.
● Read the instructions written on the label of Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk.
● Only use for babies aged 6 months and above.
● Store the product in a cool and dry place.
● Keep it away from direct sunlight.
● Stick to the recommended dosage.
Q1. Can one depend entirely on this Nestle Product for feeding the baby?
Ans. No, it is always recommended to combine it with breastfeeding.
Q2. Does it meet the nutritional requirements?
Ans. Yes, it meets the nutritional requirements.
Q3. Is it available in different variants?
Ans. Yes, it comes in different fruit and vegetable variants.
Q4. How old should babies be to use this?
Ans. Babies above 6 months can use this.