Stayfree Drymax Ultra All Nights Size Xl Sanitary Pads Packet Of 28
Stayfree dry max is all-night sanitary pads that are designed to give you a dry feel. It is the only overnight pad that has a night guard zone and eighteen anti-leak channels. Stayfree has other pads like Stayfree cotton pads which are soft, Stayfree ultra, Stayfree XL, Stayfree advanced and more. With remarkable absorbency, the cottony softness of Stayfree overnight pads makes you feel comfortable and confident throughout the night.
- Unique Night Guard Zone designed to help block leaks from side to side and front to back too.
- Anti-leak core locks in the fluid and helps keep you dry.
- These pads allow you to move freely throughout the night. Enjoy a good night's sleep knowing the absorbency of Stayfree pads is on your side.
- 2x better coverage, extra long and extra wide for all-round protection throughout the night.
- It has an odour control system with natural oil that keeps you fresh.
- The pads are travel-friendly because they are individually packed so you can carry one with you always and stay prepared.
- These are also ultra-thin pads with extra-large wings.
How to Use
· Remove the paper from the backside of the pad and place it properly on your panty.
· Wear comfortable underwear during your periods.
· Stick the pad well and remove the paper from the wings.
· Wrap the wings and stick them properly.
· You must change the pad every 3 or 4 hours.
· Dispose of after wrapping them in a paper.
· Never flush them in the toilet.
Stayfree dry max pads are suitable for regular to heavy flow; it absorbs the menstrual flow, prevents irritation and helps maintain feminine hygiene. These offer long-lasting protection and are meant for overnight use or when outdoors.
· Read the label carefully before using the pad.
· Keep it out of the reach of children.
· Store it in a hygienic place.
Q 1. Are Stayfree tampons good?
Ans. Stayfree tampons are a good option to use during menstruation. Remember that they are not advised for overnight use and you may choose Stayfree dry max sanitary pads instead.
Q 2. For maximum how long can I wear a pad?
Ans. While each one has a different flow during their periods, it is recommended to change your pad at least every 4 to 8 hours.
Q 3. Stayfree pads are manufactured by which brand?
Ans. A division of the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products manufactures Stayfree.