Similac Baby Food Stage 1 Infant Formula (upto 6 Months) Refill Of 400 G
Similac Infant Formula Stage 1 is a spray-dried stage 1 infant milk substitute for babies up to six months old. Similac Infant Formula Stage 1 is intended to aid the steady development and growth of babies from their infancy till around six months old. Similac Infant Formula Stage 1 contains a fat blend known to help digestive processing and calcium absorption in kids. This health supplement contains essential unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and minerals (like calcium and iron) that are known to help the sound development and growth of a child. Similac Infant Formula Stage 1 is specially developed to cater to the nutritional needs of a newly developing infant. Similac Infant Formula Stage 1 is clinically proven to be safe to use for babies in their rudimentary growing stage.
- Similac Infant Formula Stage 1 is a spray dried formula, which makes it very easily soluble for use.
- Similac Infant Formula Stage 1 is packed with essential nutrients for a growing baby. Fatty acids, calcium, protein and iron in the formula are vital nutrients for the child's development.
- Similac Infant Formula Stage 1 aids the development of an infantâ€™s brain as it contains essential nutrients like Omega-6, Omega-3, Taurine, Folic acid and Choline.
- The formula is easily digestible by infants.
- Similac Infant Formula Stage 1 helps in calcium absorption by the body.
- Vitamins A, C and E in the formula help to strengthen an infantâ€™s immune system.
- The formula is very useful for mothers who are unable to produce enough breast milk or an infant who is not able to take breast milk.
- Whole Milk Powder
- Edible Vegetable Oils (Soy Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil)
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Potassium Citrate
- Antioxidants (Mixed Tocopherols)
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
- Folic Acid
Similac Infant Formula Stage 1 is a specially formulated baby food for infants up to 6 months old. It is a great food formula for infants who are unable to consume their mother's milk. It is also used by mothers who are unable to produce enough milk for their child.
How to Use
- The instructions on the package should be read carefully before preparing the formula.
- The recommended dosage of Similac should not be exceeded.
- One scoop of the formula is to be mixed with 30ml of water.
- Once in the bottle, shake it vigorously to mix the formula properly.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.
- Consult a doctor before giving Similac to a baby.
Q1. Is Similac Infant Formula Stage 1 suitable for infants older than 6 months?
Ans: The formula is made for babies up to 6 months old. There are other Similac formulas for older infants.
Q2. Should Similac be mixed with cowâ€™s milk?
Ans: No, it should be mixed only with water.
Q3. Does Similac require a prescription to be bought?
Ans: The formula can be bought without a prescription.
Q4. Is Similac a food supplement for babies?
Ans: No, it is a food formula to be given as proper food to infants.