Aptamil Gold 1 Infant Formula Powder With Prebiotics (Upto 6 Months), Stage 1-400g Bag-In-Box
Aptamil Stage 1 Infant Formula with a scientifically proven blend of Prebiotic Oligosaccharides (scGOS:lcFOS (9:1)) is known to support the immune system development of the babies. Aptamil contains balanced, age-appropriate nutrients to support the overall growth and development of babies, acting as a substitute for babies from 0 to 6 months of age, when mother’s milk is insufficient or unavailable. Formulated with a unique blend of GOS & FOS, nucleotides, zinc, selenium, vitamin A, C, E and Beta Carotene, Aptamil supports immune health and its optimized blend of DHA and ARA, Iron, Iodine, Folic acid, Choline and Taurine support brain and visual function. Additionally, protein, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin D and K support physical growth. For over 100 years Nutricia has been at the forefront of innovation in infant nutrition and the Nutricia family firmly believes that breast milk is the best for infants.
- Aptamil infant formula is a substitute for babies from 0 to 6 months of age when mother’s milk is insufficient or unavailable.
- Aptamil contains balanced, age-appropriate nutrients to support the overall growth and development of the baby.
- The unique blend of GOS & FOS, Nucleotides, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin A, C, E and Beta Carotene in Aptamil powder support immune health.
- The optimized blend of DHA and ARA, Iron, Iodine, Folic acid, Choline and Taurine support brain and visual function.
Aptamil Stage 1 consists of:
- Folic Acid
Aptamil Stage 1 formula can be used as a nutritional supplement for infants below 6 months, as per a paediatrician’s recommendation.
How to Use
- Sterilize the feeding bowl, feeding spoon and water measuring cup by boiling in water for 10 minutes.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave till it becomes lukewarm.
- Using the water measuring cup, pour the correct amount of lukewarm water as per the feeding table given with the pack of Aptamil stage 1.
- Consult the feeding table and add into the feeding bowl the exact number of scoops of Aptamil powder according to the age of the infant. Use only the scoop given in the pack. Stir well till the powder dissolves.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of infant milk substitute is most essential for health.
- Prepare only one feed at a time. Use prepared feed immediately (within half an hour), otherwise, microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
- Infant milk substitute should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
Q1. Is it necessary to sterilize the bowl and spoon before serving Aptamil stage 1 formula to a baby?
A1. Yes. Always sterilize bowls and spoons before preparing Aptamil infant formula. An unsterilized bowl or spoon may endanger your child’s health.
Q2. How important is it to stick to the recommendations on the feeding table?
A2. Strictly adhere to the dosage given in the feeding table as a diluted feed of Aptamil infant formula won’t provide adequate nutrients, whereas a concentrated feed of Aptamil infant formula will not provide the necessary amount of water needed for an infant.