Zovax Dry Syrup 30ml
Zovax 125 MG Description
Zovax Syrup is an antibiotic medicine containing amoxicillin, which is used to treat various bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infection, lung infection, infection of the tonsils and thr
oat, skin infections, UTI, etc. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using Zovax Syrups, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Zovax 125 MG
Contraindications of Zovax 125 MG
- If you are allergic to amoxicillin or any other components of the Zovax Syrup.
- If you have a history of any allergic reactions to penicillins or cephalosporins.
Side effects of Zovax 125 MG
- Skin rash, Itching
Precautions and Warnings of Zovax 125 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have glandular fever, you may experience symptoms like fever, extreme tiredness, sore throat and swollen glands.
- You are unable to or have difficulty in urinating.
- You have kidney problems.
- You experience diarrhoea and stomach pain even after stopping treatment with Zovax Syrup.
Mode of Action of Zovax 125 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zovax 125 MG
- Zovax Syrup should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Shake the bottle well before each dose.
- Use a measuring spoon or cup for exact quantities.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Zovax 125 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Zovax Syrup may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Certain medications that should be used with caution are anticoagulant medicines like warfarin, Anti-cancer medicines like methotrexate, anti-gout medicines like probenecid or allopurinol, and antibiotics like tetracycline....
- Avoid taking oral typhoid vaccine during the treatment with this medicine. The vaccine might not work if taken along with this syrup.
Storage and disposal of Zovax 125 MG
- Store Zovax Syrup in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired or damaged medicines.