Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tablets
By ABBOTT HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tablets Description
Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tab contains a combination of Cefixime and Ofloxacin which belongs to a class of cephalosporin and fluoroquinolone antibiotics, respectively.
|₹13.21 (14% on MRP)
|Ofloxacin(100.0 Mg) + Cefixime(100.0 Mg)
Check more medicines with composition as Ofloxacin(100.0 Mg) + Cefixime(100.0 Mg)
1 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tablets
- Hifen Plus 100mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 74.00₹ 74.007.73% CHEAPER₹ 7.4/Tablet
Uses of Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tablets
It is used for the treatment of typhoid fever and urinary tract infections.
Contraindications of Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tablets
- If you are allergic to Cefixime, Ofloxacin, Cephalosporins like Cefuroxime, Fluoroquinolones like Ciprofloxacin or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- If you have a history of fits or any brain related disorders
- If you have a history of tendon disorder
- This medicine should not be given to children or growing adolescents as it may interfere with their growth
- If you have a family history of red blood cell disorder (defects in glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase activity)
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tablets
- Allergic reactions involving joint pain, rashes, swelling of face, difficulty in breathing and other skin problems
- Bleeding and formation of fluid bumps around lips, mouth, nose and genitals
- Stomach problems like nausea, vomiting, loose stools, stomach pain
- Headache, dizziness, abnormal sensation in ears, sleep disturbances
- Cold, runny nose and sneezing
- Irritation in eyes and blurred vision
Precautions and Warnings of Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tablets
Can I take Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tab during pregnancy?
- It is unsafe to take this medicine in pregnancy
- Do not take Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tab if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby
- If you conceive while taking this medicine, stop taking this medicine immediately and inform your doctor
Can I take Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tab while breastfeeding?
It is advisable not to breastfeed when you are taking this medicine as a component of this medicine passes into breast milk and can be harmful for your baby's joint growth
Can I drive if I have consumed Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tab?
This medicine may make you feel confused, stiff, less alert and can cause unusual muscle movements. Thus, it is advisable not to drive until you know how this medicine affects your body.
Can I consume alcohol with Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tab?
It is advisable to avoid consumption of alcohol during the treatment as it may worsen the side effects of this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience allergic reactions including serious skin allergies in different body parts (fluid-filled blisters, bumps, rashes and skin degradation)
- You have diarrhoea, cramps, pain and fever after taking this medicine
- You have a kidney problem and you are on dialysis
- You have blood disorders like anaemia and inherited blood disorder (G6PD deficiency)
- You have problems related to liver and kidney and you are taking medicine to prevent blood clotting
- You have a history of tendonitis (inflammation of tissue which connects muscles to bone) after taking antibiotics or myasthenia gravis
- You are experiencing fits, difficulty in movement, confusion, other mental disorders (Psychosis)
- You are experiencing pain, a pins-and-needles sensation, numbness and weakness in various body parts
- You experience suicidal thoughts
- You are experiencing irregular heartbeats, low potassium levels or have had heart disease
- You are a diabetic taking medicines, then caution is needed as this medicine can cause low blood sugar. Close monitoring of blood glucose may be needed
- You are experiencing vision disturbances
Mode of Action of Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tablets
How Does It Work?
This combination works by causing the death of the infection-causing bacteria.
Directions for Use of Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tablets
- It should be taken as a whole with sufficient amount of water with or without food
- Complete the course of the medicine as prescribed by your doctor
Interactions of Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- This medicine should be taken at least two hours before taking acidity medicines, any preparations containing zinc and iron and certain anti-HIV drugs like Didanosine
- Risk of getting fits increase if you are taking medicine to treat asthma-like theophylline, to reduce inflammation (Ibuprofen)
- Should be used with caution if you are taking medicines which can alter your heart rhythm like Quinidine, Hydroquinidine, Disopyramide, antidepressants like Clomipramine, Amitriptyline, antibiotics like Erythromycin, Clarithromycin and Azithromycin...
- You may experience low blood sugar if you are taking any medicine for diabetes like Glibenclamide
- This medicine interferes with the working of blood-thinning medicines like Warfarin
- You may experience tendon rupture if you are taking any medicines used to treat inflammation and pain (corticosteroids) like betamethasone, prednisone
Storage and disposal of Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tablets
- Store this medicine below 25°C in a cool and dry place
- Protect it from catching moisture
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children
Dosage of Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tablets
- Symptoms of overdose include confusion, dizziness, altered consciousness, fits, irregular heartbeat, nausea, confusion
- In the case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit your nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
- It is advisable not to miss any dose of antibiotics as it can result in failure of therapy
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to take this medicine?
- You need to complete the full course of medicine, as per your doctor's prescribed duration
- You may feel fine after a few doses but it is important to complete the course
- If you stop it early, there may be chances of infection reoccuring or not responding to this antibiotic in the future
Q: Any specific caution is needed when taking Zimnic O Dt 100mg Tab?
A: When on treatment, be careful and do not unnecessarily expose yourself to the sunrays. It can result in sunburns and rashes. Ensure even after stopping the treatment, you are not exposed to too much sun for the next 48 hours.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Bubonic Plague Reported: Are We In Danger?
Bubonic plague, which became notorious during the 14th Century in Europe and swept through India from the 1890s to 1910s, is caused by bacteria called Yersinia pestis. Contrary to popular belief, this plague isn’t caused by rat bites. The cause of bubonic plague is the bite of infected fleas. These fleas live in the hairs
Cherry Tomatoes: Unveiling the Nutritional Benefits and Culinary Uses
Key Highlights: Introduction Cherry tomatoes are small and full of colour and flavour, they have gained popularity worldwide concerning culinary usage. They are said to be nutritious and provide potential health benefits. In this article, we will be discussing the history behind the use of cherry tomatoes, their potential benefits, the different varieties available, ,
Ashwagandha Benefits for Females: Enhancing Health with Research-Based Insights
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha goes by many names, including Withania somnifera or “Indian ginseng.” This is an adaptogenic herb with a rich history in Ayurvedic medicine spanning over 3,000 years. Its fame has grown in recent times due to the numerous health benefits it offers, especially for women’s health. In this article, we delve into
Butterfly Pea Flower: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Key Highlights: Introduction The butterfly pea flower is scientifically called Clitoria ternatea. Its blue colour is stunning. It promises potential health benefits. It can colour your mixed drinks. Even cosmetic enthusiasts find a use for it. It is said to contain a lot of antioxidants which are probably responsible for its vibrant colour. Studies also
Fenugreek for Hair Growth: Reviewed and Confirmed by Effective Studies
Key Highlights: Introduction Hair, being one of the essential aspects of an individual’s appearance, plays a significant role in boosting one’s self-esteem and confidence. Maintaining the health of our hair is crucial, but daily exposure to environmental stressors, unhealthy lifestyles, and genetic factors can often lead to various hair problems, including hair loss. There are
Can Ashwagandha Increase Height: An Evidence-Based Review
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an ancient medicinal herb that has been utilized in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries due to its numerous potential health benefits. One question that often arises is whether Ashwagandha can help increase height. In this article, we will explore the potential role of Ashwagandha in height growth, as well
Zinc Rich Fruits: A Comprehensive Nutritional Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction In this article, we’ll first understand why zinc is so vital. From there, we’ll learn about the best food sources of this key nutrient. Lastly, we will describe the potential benefits of zinc how to avoid deficiency. Importance of Zinc in Our Diet Zinc is said to be key for many
Fruits to Avoid During Cough and Cold: A Comprehensive Guide for Improved Recovery
Key Highlights: Introduction Illnesses like coughs and colds can take a toll on our bodies, and it’s crucial to maintain a proper diet during this time. Eating the right foods not only supports the body’s natural healing process but also helps strengthen our immune system, ensuring a faster and more efficient recovery. In this comprehensive
Flaxseed for Hair Growth: Unveiling Its Research-Based Potential Benefits
Key Highlights: Introduction Flaxseed, a popular natural remedy praised for its nutritional value, has recently gained attention for its potential benefits in promoting hair growth and overall hair health. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, and protein, this small but mighty seed may be the key to unlocking luscious locks and a
PharmEasy Health Partner
Earn Extra Income – Become PharmEasy Health Partner. Why should you become PharmEasy Health Partner? Here are a few reasons to consider: This is the right thing to do if you have an entrepreneurial mind. Start your business with zero investment. Build your network of customers, place their orders, and start earning for every order
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.