Zilarbi 40 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Zilarbi 40 MG Description
Zilarbi Tablet is an antihypertensive medication that is used to treat high blood pressure. Zilarbi Tablet contains azilsartan as an active ingredient. The dose and duration of this medicine will be
decided by your doctor after careful assessment of your health condition. To get maximum benefits along with medication, you should maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly. Before initiating the treatment, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history. This medicine is not recommended for use during pregnancy and the medicine must be discontinued if pregnancy is detected.
Uses of Zilarbi 40 MG
Contraindications of Zilarbi 40 MG
- If you are allergic to azilsartan or any ingredients of Zilarbi Tablet.
- If you are pregnant or may be pregnant, treatment should be discontinued if pregnancy is detected.
- If you have diabetes or kidney-related disorders and taking medicines for high blood pressure like aliskiren.
Side effects of Zilarbi 40 MG
- Muscle cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Zilarbi 40 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have underlying medical conditions such as any kind of heart disorder, narrow or block in the blood vessels of kidneys, diabetes, low blood pressure, etc.
- You have kidney disease or had a kidney transplant or liver disease.
- You suffer from water and salt retention in the body along with an imbalance of blood minerals (raised aldosterone levels).
- You have an increased level of potassium in the blood.
- You are taking any other blood pressure-lowering medicines like ramipril or lisinopril.
- You are pregnant or a nursing mother.
Mode of Action of Zilarbi 40 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zilarbi 40 MG
- Zilarbi Tablet is to be taken as a whole with an adequate amount of water. This tablet can be taken with or without food.
- It is recommended to take the tablet at the same time every day for better blood pressure control.
Interactions of Zilarbi 40 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Zilarbi Tablet works or Zilarbi Tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like pain killers, water pills, potassium supplements, blood thinners, medicine for a brain-related disorder such as lithium.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Zilarbi 40 MG
- Store in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Zilarbi 40 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Zilarbi Tablet contain?
Q: Can Zilarbi Tablet be taken on an empty stomach?
Q: Can I take Zilarbi Tablet if I am taking antidiabetic medicines?
Q: What are the dietary restrictions I should follow if I have high blood pressure?
- Limit salt intake, cut back on sweets, packaged food and sugary drinks.
- Avoid potassium rich food such as broccoli and spinach.
- Eat more whole grains, fruits and consume low fat diary products.
- Limit alcohol consumption and avoid smoking. For a detailed information take advice from your treating doctor.