Zevert 16mg Tablets
Zevert Dt 16 MG Description
Zevert Dt Tablet is used for the treatment of Meniere's syndrome (an ear disorder that may cause vertigo, ringing in the ears, spinning, etc). It contains betahistine as its active ingredient. You sh
ould not take this medicine if you are allergic to it or have a rare tumour called pheochromocytoma. Zevert Dt Tablets are not recommended for patients below the age of 18 years. It should be taken as prescribed and for the prescribed duration by your doctor. Headache, nausea and indigestion are some side effects of this medicine. Contact your doctor immediately if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens. Inform your doctor, if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements your take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine.
- Vertiford 16mg TabletBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 84.00₹ 58.8010% CHEAPER₹ 5.88/Tablet
- Biohistin 16mg TabletBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 117.80₹ 100.13₹ 10.01/Tablet
- Vertin 16mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Abbott India Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 295.77₹ 251.40₹ 16.76/Tablet
- Zevert Md 16mg Tablets 15'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 251.00₹ 213.35₹ 14.22/Tablet
- Betagold 16mg Tablets 10'sBy Cnx Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 120.00₹ 12.0/Tablet
- Verbet 16mg TabletBy Albert David Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 141.70₹ 120.44₹ 12.04/Tablet
- Vertihist 16mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Healing Pharma India Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 260.00₹ 221.00₹ 14.73/Tablet
- Betahist Forte 16mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 116.00₹ 98.60₹ 9.86/Tablet
- Dizibeat 16mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 150.00₹ 127.50₹ 12.75/Tablet
- Egeptin 16mg TabletsBy Dycine Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 127.44₹ 127.44₹ 12.74/Tablet
Uses of Zevert Dt 16 MG
Contraindications of Zevert Dt 16 MG
- If you are allergic to Betahistine or any other ingredients of Zevert Dt Tablet.
- If you are suffering from untreated high blood pressure due to a tumour in the adrenal gland (phaeochromocytoma).
Side effects of Zevert Dt 16 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Zevert Dt 16 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have asthma.
- You have stomach ulcers.
- You are suffering from low blood pressure.
- You are suffering from hives (urticaria), rashes or hay fever, Zevert Dt Tablet can worsen them.
Mode of Action of Zevert Dt 16 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zevert Dt 16 MG
- Zevert Dt Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should preferably be taken after having your meal to avoid stomach discomforts.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Zevert Dt 16 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Zevert Dt Tablet may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of Zevert Dt Tablet along with medicines used to treat allergies called anti-histamines. This medicine can affect how your allergy medicines work and allergies can worsen.
- Medicines like Selegiline (used to treat your mental health), medicines used to treat Parkinson's disease should be used with caution along with Zevert Dt Tablet.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Zevert Dt 16 MG
- Zevert Dt Tablet does not require any specific storage conditions.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Zevert Dt 16 MG
- Excess of this medicine may lead to lung or heart complications.
- Symptoms of an overdose include nausea, stomach pain, sleepiness, vomiting, fits, indigestion, impaired balance or coordination.
- If you think you have had an overdose of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.