Vomilast Strip Of 10 Tablets
Vomilast Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Vomilast Tablet contains three active ingredients namely Doxylamine, Pyridoxine, and Folic acid. Vomilast Tablet is used to prevent nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. Drowsiness, rashes, and itchi
ng are common side effects of Doxinate. Take this medicine under the supervision of your doctor and do not stop this medicine on your own.
|You Save||₹9.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(10.0 Mg) + Doxylamine Succinate(10.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(2.5 Mg)|
Uses of Vomilast Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Vomilast Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Pyridoxine, Doxylamine, Folic acid or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are consuming medicines such as monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) to treat depression.
- If you have any liver diseases.
- If you are an alcoholic.
- If you are under 18 years of age.
Side effects of Vomilast Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Blurred vision
- Visual disturbances
- Abdominal pain
- Urinary retention
- Insomnia, nightmares
Precautions and Warnings of Vomilast Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have asthma or glaucoma, this tablet should be avoided.
- You have a peptic ulcer or any obstruction in the intestine or urinary bladder.
- Avoid driving, and handling any machinery as after taking this medicine you may feel excessively sleepy or drowsy.
Mode of Action of Vomilast Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Vomilast Tablet works by the combined action of Pyridoxine Doxylamine, and Folic acid. Pyridoxine, also is known as vitamin B6, is an important substance for various reactions in the body. The deficiency of pyridoxine may result in nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. Doxylamine blocks the natural substances in the body responsible for nausea and vomiting. Folic acid is one of the most essential vitamins that play a vital role in the synthesis of DNA and Amino acid synthesis. It is very important for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby....
Directions for Use of Vomilast Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Vomilast Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, preferably on an empty stomach.
- You should take this medicine regularly without fail as directed by your doctor.
- You should not consume it more than the prescribed dose.
- Do not discontinue this tablet without consulting your doctor.
Interactions of Vomilast Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Vomilast Tablet may interact with other medicines and create an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations....
- Medicine used to treat psychotic disorders such as monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), barbiturates and opioid pain killers can worsen the side effects of Vomilast Tablet.
- Avoid taking Doxinate if you are taking sleeping pills.
- Pyridoxine present in Vomilast Tablets can reduce the effects of Levodopa, Phenobarb and Phenytoin.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Vomilast Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep Vomilast Tablet away from children and pets.
- You should not use this medicine once the expiry date has passed. The expiry date is the last day of that month.
- You should not use this medicine if you notice that the pack is damaged or it shows signs of tampering.
- You should not flush this medicine in the toilet or pour it into the drain.
- You need to properly discard this medicine when it is expired or no longer needed.