Volibo 0.2mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Volibo 0.2 MG Description
Volibo 0.2 Tablet is an antidiabetic medicine. It is used to improve blood glucose levels following a meal (postprandial blood glucose) in patients with type II diabetes along with diet and lifestyle
modifications. It contains voglibose as its active ingredient. It works by reducing the rate of digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Do not miss any dose of this medicine. Before using the Volibo 0.2 Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Vogstrue 0.2mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 59.00₹ 47.2048% CHEAPER₹ 4.72/Tablet
- Vogliboz 0.2mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 82.28₹ 57.6036% CHEAPER₹ 5.76/Tablet
- Voglidib 0.2mg 10'sBy Helios Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 96.30₹ 67.4125% CHEAPER₹ 6.74/Tablet
- Vobit 0.2mg Tablets 15'sBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 194.00₹ 164.90₹ 10.99/Tablet
- Ppg 0.2mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 217.01₹ 184.4632% CHEAPER₹ 6.15/Tablet
- Vogli 0.2mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Medley Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 111.00₹ 94.35₹ 9.43/Tablet
- Voglimit 0.2mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mitoch Pharma Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 55.00₹ 46.7548% CHEAPER₹ 4.68/Tablet
- Vogs 0.2mg Tablets 30'sBy Systopic Laboratories30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 69.00₹ 58.6578% CHEAPER₹ 1.95/Tablet
- Vobose 0.2mg TabletBy Usv Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 93.50₹ 79.4712% CHEAPER₹ 7.95/Tablet
- Vozuca 0.2mg Activ Bottle Of 60 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd60 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 261.25₹ 222.0659% CHEAPER₹ 3.7/Tablet
Uses of Volibo 0.2 MG
Contraindications of Volibo 0.2 MG
- If you have an allergic reaction to voglibose or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have any blockage of the bowel.
- If you have diabetes complications (diabetic ketoacidosis).
- If you have a severe infection or are undergoing surgery.
- If you recently had severe trauma.
Side effects of Volibo 0.2 MG
- Stomach ache
- Lack of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Volibo 0.2 MG
- Voglibose passes into the breastmilk in small amounts. Breastfeeding should be discontinued if this medicine is prescribed.
- No information is available about the effects of the Volibo 0.2 Tablet on driving. However, one should always be careful of symptoms of low blood sugar while driving. In case you experience dizziness, drowsiness, visual disturbances and sweating, stop driving immediately and have sugar/ juice....
- Do not consume sugar-free items when you experience such episodes, keep sugar, juice or a bar of chocolate in your car while driving.
Other General Warnings
- You are taking other diabetes medicines like insulin, glimepiride, then a fall in blood glucose levels can occur.
- Watch for headaches, sweating, tremors, hunger pangs. These are the signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), appropriate management is necessary as suggested by your doctor.
- You have an underlying medical condition such as kidney or liver problems.
- You have been stressed, going through a distressing event, injury, infection as it can lead to loss of blood sugar control.
Mode of Action of Volibo 0.2 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Volibo 0.2 MG
- Take this medicine as directed by your doctor
- Take this medicine at the start of your meal
Interactions of Volibo 0.2 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Volibo 0.2 MG
- Store the medicine in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Volibo 0.2 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the symptoms of diabetes?
Q: I have diabetes for 5 years. What care should I take to avoid foot ulcers?
- Wear footwear even at home. Keep a pair of comfortable footwear for home.
- Every day while having a bath, thoroughly clean the space between your toes. After the bath, dry each of these spaces between the toes with a clean, dry towel.
- With the help of a mirror, examine the lower part of your foot. Check if there is any redness, peeling of skin, ulcer or unusual appearance.
- Wear comfortable shoes which support the entire foot when going out, avoid the use of slippers or footwear that are uncomfortable.
- Regularly cut your toenails, cut them straight to avoid ingrown toenails.