Vobose 0.3mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By USV PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vobose 0.3 MG Description
Vobose 0.3 tablet is an antidiabetic medicine. It is used to manage blood sugar levels following a meal (postprandial blood glucose) in patients with type 2 diabetes along with diet and lifestyle mod
ifications. Vobose 0.3 tablet contains voglibose as the active ingredient. It works by reducing the rate of digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as prescribed. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Do not take more than the prescribed dose. Before using Vobose 0.3 tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹20.62 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Type 2 diabetes mellitus|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting|
Check more medicines with composition as Voglibose(0.3 Mg)
14 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Vobose 0.3mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Voglidib 0.3mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Helios Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 127.05₹ 107.997.61% CHEAPER₹ 10.80/Tablet
- Vogstrue 0.3mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 67.9441.92% CHEAPER₹ 6.79/Tablet
- Vogliboz 0.3mg TabletBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 110.00₹ 93.5034.13% CHEAPER₹ 9.35/Tablet
- Vozuca 0.3mg Activ Tablet 60'sBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd60 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 380.50₹ 380.5045.77% CHEAPER₹ 6.34/Tablet
- Vogligress 0.3mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 121.00₹ 102.8512.06% CHEAPER₹ 10.28/Tablet
- Ppg 0.3mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 330.18₹ 280.6520.02% CHEAPER₹ 9.36/Tablet
- Agivog 0.3mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Jubilant Generics Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 172.43₹ 146.5716.42% CHEAPER₹ 9.77/Tablet
- Advog 0.3mg TabletBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 131.89₹ 112.114.11% CHEAPER₹ 11.21/Tablet
- Voglimit 0.3mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Vaks Pharma Private Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 117.00₹ 99.4543.28% CHEAPER₹ 6.63/Tablet
- Voglinorm 0.3mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 174.00₹ 147.9015.65% CHEAPER₹ 9.86/Tablet
Uses of Vobose 0.3 MG
Vobose 0.3 tablet is used for the management of post-meal blood sugar levels (postprandial hyperglycemia) in patients with type 2 diabetes along with diet and exercise.
Contraindications of Vobose 0.3 MG
- If you are allergic to voglibose or any of the ingredients of Vobose 0.3 tablet.
- If you have diabetic complications (diabetic ketoacidosis, diabetic coma, or pre-coma).
- If you have a blockage in any part of your digestive system.
- If you have a severe infection.
- If you recently had severe trauma or injury.
Side effects of Vobose 0.3 MG
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings of Vobose 0.3 MG
Can I take Vobose 0.3 tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information available on the effect of Vobose 0.3 tablet on pregnancy. This medicine should only be used in pregnant women if recommended by the doctor after assessing the need and the risk.
Can I take Vobose 0.3 tablet while breastfeeding?
Vobose 0.3 tablet may pass into human breast milk in small amounts. Breastfeeding should be discontinued if this medicine is prescribed.
Can I drive if I have consumed Vobose 0.3 tablet?
- No information is available on the effects of Vobose 0.3 tablet on driving. However, if you experience dizziness, drowsiness, visual disturbances, and sweating after taking this medicine, it is recommended to stop driving immediately and have sugar/ juice....
- Do not consume sugar-free items when you experience such episodes. Keep sugar, juice, or a bar of chocolate in your car with you while driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Vobose 0.3 tablet?
There is limited information on the interaction of alcohol with Vobose 0.3 tablet. Ask your doctor for advice on the use of alcohol with this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are taking other antidiabetic medicines like insulin, glimepiride, etc.
- You experience headaches, sweating, tremors, hunger pangs, confusion, etc after taking this medicine.
- You have kidney or liver disorders.
- You have been stressed, going through a distressing event, injury, or infection.
Mode of Action of Vobose 0.3 MG
How Does It Work?
Vobose 0.3 tablet works by reducing the rate of digestion of complex carbohydrates. Less glucose is absorbed because the carbohydrates are not broken down into sugar molecules. This thereby prevents a spike in blood sugar levels that occur after a meal....
Directions for Use of Vobose 0.3 MG
- Vobose 0.3 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break, or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not take more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Vobose 0.3 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vobose 0.3 tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.
- Especially if you are taking other antidiabetic medicines or blood thinners like warfarin. You may experience a drop in blood sugar levels when used in combination with other antidiabetic medicines such as insulin....
Storage and disposal of Vobose 0.3 MG
- Store Vobose 0.3 tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Vobose 0.3 MG
Symptoms of an overdose of Vobose 0.3 tablet include stomach discomfort, diarrhoea, or an increase in flatulence (gas). If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
- You should never miss your dose of anti-diabetic medicines as it may lead to fluctuations in your blood sugar levels.
- If you missed any dose of Vobose 0.3 tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time.
- Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the symptoms of diabetes?
A: Some of the common symptoms of diabetes include increased urine frequency, increased hunger, and increased thirst. To know the exact status, your doctor may ask you to do blood tests like fasting blood glucose, post-meal blood glucose, and HbA1C.
Q: I have diabetes for 5 years. What care should I take to avoid foot ulcers?
- Wear footwear even at home. Keep a pair of comfortable footwear for home.
- Every day while having a bath, thoroughly clean the space between your toes. After a bath, dry each of these spaces between the toes with a clean, dry towel.
- With the help of a mirror, examine the lower part of your foot. Check if there is any redness, peeling of skin, ulcer or unusual appearance.
- Wear comfortable shoes which support the entire foot when going out, avoid the use of slippers or footwear that are uncomfortable.
- Regularly cut your toenails, cut them straight to avoid ingrown toenails.
Q: Should I take Vobose 0.3 tablet after a meal?
A: You should take Vobose 0.3 tablet exactly as prescribed by your doctor. However, it is recommended to take this medicine just before or with a meal.
Q: What is Vobose 0.3 used for?
A: Vobose 0.3 tablet is used for the management of post-meal blood sugar levels (postprandial blood glucose) in patients with type 2 diabetes along with diet and exercise.
Q: What is the difference between Type 1 diabetes mellitus and Type 2 diabetes mellitus?
A: Type 1 diabetes mellitus is a condition where your body attacks the cells in your pancreas and it does not produce insulin at all. Type 2 diabetes mellitus is a condition where your pancreas does not make enough insulin to control your blood sugar levels and your body is unable to efficiently use its own insulin.
Q: How long should I take Vobose 0.3?
A: You should take Vobose 0.3 tablet for as long as the doctor has prescribed it to you. The dose and duration of this medicine is normally adjusted by the doctor depending on your condition. You should not consume more than the recommended daily dose. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
Q: Can I take Vobose 0.3 with other medicines?
A: Your doctor will recommend if you can take Vobose 0.3 tablet with other medicines. You should always inform your doctor about all other medicines, supplements, or herbals that you are taking. Do not take this medicine on your own without informing your doctor.
- VOGLIBOSE DISPERSIBLE TABLETS [Internet]. Biocon.com. 2022 [cited 12 September 2022]
- PRANDIAL MD Tablets (Voglibose) [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 12 September 2022]
- Alcohol and Diabetes | ADA [Internet]. Diabetes.org. 2022 [cited 12 September 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 12 September 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed