Vitanova D3 Drops 15ml
By ZUVENTUS HEALTH CARE LTD
15ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
9 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vitanova D3 drops contain Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol. This formulation is designed for children. You are advised to give this to your child as prescribed by your doctor. It helps to prevent a condition of Vitamin D deficiency in children known as Rickets. It helps to improve overall immune function and growth in children. Do not take this supplement more than recommended by your doctor. Vitamin D3 is not available naturally through food items but is only obtained through exposure to sunlight. Please tell your doctor all about your child's health before starting with this supplement.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin D3 is crucial in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for the formation and growth of bones.
- It improves immunity to fight against infections and can aid in the formation of strong teeth and bones
- If your child does not get enough vitamin D, he/she is more likely to experience bone-related problems such as fractures and weakness.
- Vitamin D's presence in adequate levels can help prevent Rickets- a bone-related disease in which your bones turn soft and weak.
Uses of Vitanova D3 Drops 15ml
- To facilitate treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency in children.
- For the treatment of Rickets in children - a condition in which bones become weak and soft because of a deficiency of vitamin D in growing children. It can lead to pain and delay in growth and development in children.read less
- As a supplement for growing children and children who are not exposed to sunlight frequently as vitamin D requirement of the body is high.
Precautions and Warnings of Vitanova D3 Drops 15ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child suffers from any existing medical condition or is born prematurely.
- Your child is currently on other supplements or medications as Vitamin D could interact with them.
- Your child has any upcoming diagnostic schedule or vaccination. You could be asked to stop your child's supplement before, during or after any diagnostic procedure or vaccination schedule.
- If your child is allergic to any of the components of this supplement then you should not give this supplement.
- Do not give any other product containing Vitamin D to your child when they are taking this supplement as that could lead to an increased level of Vitamin D in their body.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Vitanova D3 Drops 15ml
- Give this supplement to your child preferably after a meal or as advised by your doctor.
- Do not give supplements to your child more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Vitanova D3 Drops 15ml
- Store at room temperature, in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the best source of Vitamin D?
A: Sunlight is the best source of Vitamin D. Vitamin D is formed under the skin when we are exposed to the sun. Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes ensures sufficient formation of Vitamin D in your child and prevents Vitamin D deficiency and related diseases.
Q: Which foods are a good source of Vitamin D?
A: Seafood, cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk and mushrooms are some of the good sources of Vitamin D. Besides these, there are certain food products fortified with Vitamin D, which could also prove to be a good source of Vitamin D.
Q: Why does Vitamin D deficiency occur in children?
A: Vitamin D is synthesised under the skin on sun exposure and limited exposure of babies and children to sunlight results in a deficiency of Vitamin D. Deficiency of Vitamin D could also occur due to inadequate dietary intake, increased requirement and impaired absorption by the body. It is common among children who are allergic to milk products or are lactose intolerant.
Q: Why is Vitamin D essential for children?
A: Vitamin D is required for the growth of bones and teeth and the overall healthy functioning of the body. It is also essential for optimal growth, immunity and brain functions.
Q: How should Vitanova D3 drops be stored?
A: Store these drops at room temperature, away from heat and light. Keep it away from children and pets. Check the expiry date before administering it to children and dispose of it appropriately if the drops have passed their expiry date.
Last Updated on: 23 Apr 2021 | 01:34 PM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved