Vecuron 10mg Injection
Vecuron 10 MG Description
Vecuron Injection is an anesthetic medicine. It is used to relax muscles before surgical procedures. Vecuron contains vercuronium as active ingredient. This medicine acts by altering the nerve signal
pathway between the muscles and nerves. It makes the body still during surgery. This Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse at the hospital or clinic set up.
Uses of Vecuron 10 MG
Contraindications of Vecuron 10 MG
Side effects of Vecuron 10 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Vecuron 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any muscular condition such as myasthenia gravis.
- You are on any other muscle relaxant medicine.
- You are allergic to this medicine.
- You have liver, kidney, or heart disease or conditions.
- You have a consistent high fever.
- You are obese and on any other medicine.
Mode of Action of Vecuron 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Vecuron 10 MG
Interactions of Vecuron 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vecuron Injection works, or Vecuron itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are on any other nerve blocking medicine, inhaled anaesthetics, antibiotics or medicine used to treat brain-related conditions.
Storage and disposal of Vecuron 10 MG
- Store Vecuron Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets.