Urief 4mg Tablet
By EISAI PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Urief Tablet is used for the treatment of problems arising due to the enlargement of the prostate gland, a medical condition known as benign prodynamic hyperplasia (BPH). It contains silodosin as its active medicine. It works by causing muscle relaxation of the prostate gland, part of the urethra inside the prostate, the lower part of the urinary bladder which results in an improvement in the urine flow in patients with benign prodynamic hyperplasia. This medicine helps in easing the symptoms of benign prodynamic hyperplasia (BPH) like difficulty in passing urine, frequent urination, increased frequency of urination at night or inability to empty the bladder. Take Urief as advised by your doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. You should take this medicine daily at the same time to gain optimum benefits. Dizziness, postural hypotension (a drop in blood pressure after a change of posture), headache, loose motions, retrograde ejaculation (backward flow of semen/orgasm with less or no semen) are some of the common side effects of the Urief, but not everybody gets them. These side effects normally go away with time, but if you feel the side effects persist, you should consult your doctor. Before using the Urief Tablet, talk to your doctor about your detailed medical history....
|You Save||₹45.00 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Treatment of Benign prodynamic hyperplasia|
|Side effects||Retrograde ejaculation, dizziness, postural hypotension, headache|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR BENIGN PROSTATIC HYPERPLASIA|
Check more medicines with composition as Silodosin(4.0 Mg)
2 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Urief 4mg Tablet
Uses of Urief 4 MG
Urief is used for the treatment of enlargement of the prostate gland, a medical condition known as benign prodynamic hyperplasia (BPH).
Contraindications of Urief 4 MG
- If you are allergic to Silodosin or any other ingredients of the Urief Tablet.
- If you have severe kidney disease.
- If you have severe liver disease.
- If you are taking this medicine with other medicines such as ketoconazole, clarithromycin, itraconazole and ritonavir.
Side effects of Urief 4 MG
- Retrograde ejaculation (backward flow of semen/orgasm with less or no semen)
- Postural hypotension (a drop in blood pressure after a change of posture)
- Loose motions
- Nasal congestion
- The common cold (upper respiratory tract infection)
Precautions and Warnings of Urief 4 MG
Can I take Urief Tablet during pregnancy?
Urief Tablet should not be taken by any pregnant women in any case.
Can I take Urief Tablet while breastfeeding?
Use of Urief Tablet is contraindicated for nursing mothers.
Can I drive if I have consumed Urief Tablet?
Urief Tablet can cause dizziness or fainting. If you are taking this medicine avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Urief Tablet?
Consuming alcohol while taking Urief Tablet can increase dizziness. Therefore, avoid alcohol consumption while on this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your blood pressure drops after a change of posture e.g. from sitting to standing or from lying down to sitting or standing while taking Urief Tablet.
- You have kidney disease.
- You are using other medicines from the alpha-blocker group of medicines.
- You are planning to do cataract surgery.
- Carcinoma (a type of cancer) and benign prodynamic hyperplasia (BPH) have many similar symptoms therefore the tests should be done to identify the presence of carcinoma before starting Urief Tablet.
Mode of Action of Urief 4 MG
How Does It Work?
It works by causing muscle relaxation of the prostate gland, part of the urethra inside the prostate, the lower part of the urinary bladder which results in an improvement in the urine flow in patients with benign prodynamic hyperplasia....
Directions for Use of Urief 4 MG
- Urief Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken with or after having your meal.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Urief 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Urief Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines for fungal infections, erectile dysfunctions, medicines for heart diseases and antiviral medicines.
Storage and disposal of Urief 4 MG
- Store Urief Tablets below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Urief 4 MG
Symptoms of an overdose include a fall in blood pressure. If you have taken too much of Urief Tablet then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Urief Tablet then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow your regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: At what time of the day should Urief be taken?
A: Urief should be taken with food or as advised by the doctor. It should preferably be taken with food at bedtime so that the body gets used to its side effects such as dizziness.
Q: For how long can we take Urief?
A: Urief is usually prescribed for a long duration. You should take Urief Tablet for as long as prescribed by the doctor. Do not exceed the recommended duration without consulting a doctor. Also, do not stop the treatment midway, even if you feel improvement in symptoms.
Q: What is the composition of Urief?
A: The composition of the Urief Tablet consists of silodosin as its active medicine. It is used for the treatment of problems arising due to the enlargement of the prostate gland, a medical condition known as benign prodynamic hyperplasia (BPH).
Q: How does Urief Tablet work?
A: Urief Tablet works by causing muscle relaxation of the prostate gland, part of the urethra inside the prostate, the lower part of the urinary bladder which results in an improvement in the urine flow in patients with benign prodynamic hyperplasia.
Q: What is Urief used for?
A: Urief is used for the treatment of problems arising due to the enlargement of the prostate gland, a medical condition known as benign prodynamic hyperplasia (BPH).
- RAPAFLO (silodosin) Capsule for oral use, USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Sildosin: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- CDSCO - Sildosin [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.