Triroid 40mg Inj 1ml
By ZYDUS CADILA HEALTHCARE LTD
1ml Injection in Vial
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Triroid Injection contains triamcinolone as its active component, a steroid medicine. It is used to relieve symptoms like pain and swelling occurring in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, skin allergies, and other allergic conditions. It will be given to you in a hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse as an injection. You should avoid self-injecting. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding. Before starting Triroid Injection, discuss medication and conditions with the treating doctor....
|You Save||₹18.18 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Bone related disorder|
|Side effects||injection site reactions like swelling, redness, pain, headache, joint pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Triamcinolone(40.0 Mg)
Uses of Triroid 40 MG
Triroid Injection is used in relieving symptoms like pain, swelling which occur in various conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, skin allergies, other allergic conditions, etc.
Contraindications of Triroid 40 MG
- If you are allergic to Triamcinolone or any other ingredients of Triroid Injection.
- If you have any infection and have not yet started medicines to treat it.
Side effects of Triroid 40 MG
- Joint pain
- Increased risk of infection
- Weight loss
- injection site reactions like swelling, redness, pain
Precautions and Warnings of Triroid 40 MG
Can I take Triroid Injection during pregnancy?
You should consult your doctor before using Triroid Injection as limited information suggest that Triamcinolone crosses the placenta. Your doctor will only give you this medicine if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take Triroid Injection while breastfeeding?
Triamcinolone in Triroid Injection passes into breast milk, you should consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have taken Triroid Injection?
There is limited information about the effects of Triroid Injection on driving, but since this medicine may sometimes cause dizziness, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Triroid Injection?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Triroid Injection, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have heart, liver or kidney diseases.
- You are suffering from any mental health problems.
- You have diabetes, tuberculosis or fits.
- You or your family members had or have glaucoma.
- You have osteoporosis (bones becoming weak).
- You have a condition of muscle weakness.
- You had any type of cancer.
- You have a stomach ulcer or any bowel disorder or have had bowel surgery.
- You have an underactive thyroid gland or thyroid problems.
- You have had any type of infection.
- You have any eye problems like blurred vision, etc.
- You are due to have surgery.
- You recently had chickenpox, shingles, measles, etc. or have been in contact with a person who has it.
Mode of Action of Triroid 40 MG
How Does It Work?
Triamcinolone in Triroid Injection works by blocking certain chemical substances that cause allergies, pain and inflammation.
Directions for Use of Triroid 40 MG
- Triroid Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Triroid 40 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Triroid Injection may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicines like Rifampicin, rifabutin (used in tuberculosis), carbamazepine, phenobarbitone, phenytoin, primidone (used to treat fits or seizures) may reduce the effects of this medicine and thus should be used with caution....
- Medicines like insulin (and other diabetic medicines), other anti-hypertensive medicines (captopril, verapamil), acetazolamide (used in glaucoma) may increase the effects of this medicine when taken simultaneously....
- Blood thinners like warfarin, water pills, pain killers like ibuprofen, aspirin should be used with caution along with this medicine as it may increase the chance of bleeding from the gut.
- Other medicines like the Oral contraceptive pill, Levothyroxine, Digitalis glycosides, Cyclosporin should be used cautiously along with Triroid Injection.
Storage and disposal of Triroid 40 MG
- Store Triroid Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Triroid 40 MG
- Triroid Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely that you may get an overdose of this medicine. If you experience any symptoms right after taking this injection, seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
You will be monitored by the doctor or nurse as to when Triroid Injection should be given to you. It is unlikely that the dose will be missed. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have missed a dose, inform them....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Triroid Injection?
A: Triroid Injection is used in relieving symptoms like pain, swelling which occur in various conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, skin allergies, other allergic conditions, etc.
Q: Is Triroid Injection a steroid?
A: Yes, Triroid Injection contains triamcinolone which is a steroid.
Q: Are there any side effects to Triroid Injection?
A: Application site reaction, headache, joint pain, tiredness, etc. are few common side effects of this injection. These symptoms are usually mild and get resolve with time.
Q: Does Triroid Injection cause weight gain?
A: You may experience weight variation during the treatment with this medicine. If you notice a drastic increase in body weight, then you should speak to your doctor.
- Adcortyl injection 10mg/ml - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Adcortyl injection 10mg/ml - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 27 April 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.