Topisal 6% Lotion 30ml
Topisal 6% Lotion 30ml Description
Topisal 6% lotion is a combination of clobetasol and salicylic acid. Clobetasol is a steroid and salicylic acid is an antiseptic. It can soften the hard layer of skin. It is used for the treatment of
various skin conditions such as eczema, red sores around the nose and mouth (Impetigo), skin damage (Lesions) and red scaly patches (Psoriasis). Topisal 6% lotion should only be used externally and must not be used for any other skin conditions without consulting your doctor.
|You Save||₹15.15 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clobetasol Propionate(0.05 %) + Salicylic Acid(6.0 %)|
|Side effects||Burning, irritation, itching at the application site|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PSORIASIS|
Uses of Topisal 6% Lotion 30ml
Contraindications of Topisal 6% Lotion 30ml
- Topisal 6% lotion contains clobetasol and salicylic acid, any condition which is contraindicated with any of these when taken alone should be considered contraindicated for this combination.
- It should not be used for treating infection in your private parts, face, acne, around mouth and skin perforations.
- If you have any untreated skin infection or skin thinning problem.
- You should not use this lotion if you have chickenpox, shingles, warts or any other wounds and skin infections.
- Topisal 6% lotion is not meant for children less than 12 years of age.
Side effects of Topisal 6% Lotion 30ml
- Thinning of skin
- Cracks on skin
Precautions and Warnings of Topisal 6% Lotion 30ml
Other General Warnings
- You have a history of allergic reactions to any other topical medicine or steroid.
- You experience sudden weight gain, purple stretch marks on arms, breast or stomach, thinning of the skin (Cushing's syndrome).
- You should not use this lotion on open wounds or on a large surface area.
- You are experiencing irritation, dryness, sensitivity on the skin after applying this lotion, discontinue and consult your doctor.
- You should not apply this medicine near the eyes, eyelids, nose or mucous membranes.
- You should not smoke or go near smoke or heat after applying this lotion.
Mode of Action of Topisal 6% Lotion 30ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Topisal 6% Lotion 30ml
- Use Topisal 6% lotion as directed by your doctor and follow all the instructions.
- For external use only, apply it on the healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using Topisal 6% lotion, unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Apply a thin layer and rub gently to cover the affected area, for days and time advised by your doctor.
- If you do not see any improvement in your condition within 15 days, you should consult your doctor.
Interactions of Topisal 6% Lotion 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Topisal 6% Lotion 30ml
- Store Topisal 6% lotion below 30°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard the expired medicine or medicine that is no longer required.
Dosage of Topisal 6% Lotion 30ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before applying Topisal 6% lotion?
- Do not use it for a longer time than your doctor suggested.
- Do not apply this medicine to windburned or sunburned skin or on open wounds.
- Do not use this medicine in or around the eyes, lips or inside of the nose.
- Wash your hands afterwards to remove any medicine that may remain on them.