Tolsafe 150mg Tablet
By MICRO LABS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tolsafe 150 MG Description
Tolsafe Tablet is a skeletal muscle relaxant that acts centrally on the spinal cord. It contains tolperisone as an active ingredient. Tolsafe is used to relieve muscle spasms and related pain. This m
edicine works by improving the blood flow toward skeletal muscles and reduces pain. It should not be used for children below 18 years of age and nursing mothers. Side effects like nausea, vomiting, indigestion, bloating are associated with Tolsafe Tablet. In case you experience any severe side effects or any discomfort while using this medication, it is important to consult the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
|Side effects||Diarrhea, dizziness, drowsiness, dryness of the mouth|
Check more medicines with composition as Tolperisone(150.0 Mg)
4 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Tolsafe 150mg Tablet
- Tolifast 150mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 167.00₹ 141.95₹ 14.19/Tablet
- Tolkem 150mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 166.00₹ 141.10₹ 14.11/Tablet
- Myotop 150mg TabletBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 156.65₹ 133.15₹ 13.31/Tablet
- Tolmove 150mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 84.156.96% CHEAPER₹ 8.42/Tablet
Uses of Tolsafe 150 MG
Tolsafe Tablet is used for the relief of painful muscle spasms of the skeletal muscles.
Contraindications of Tolsafe 150 MG
- If you are allergic to Tolperisone, or any other ingredient of Tolsafe Tablet.
- If you are suffering from myasthenia gravis, an autoimmune disease characterized by muscle weakness.
- If you are a breastfeeding mother.
Side effects of Tolsafe 150 MG
- Dryness of the mouth
- Low blood pressure
- Muscle pain
- Muscle weakness
Precautions and Warnings of Tolsafe 150 MG
Can I take Tolsafe Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effect of Tolsafe Tablet on pregnancy. The use of this medicine is not recommended during pregnancy unless prescribed by the doctor after considering it to be safe and necessary particularly during the initial 3 months of pregnancy.
Can I take Tolsafe Tablet while breastfeeding?
Tolsafe Tablet should not be taken while breastfeeding as it may cause harm to the newborn baby. Inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Tolsafe Tablet?
Tolsafe Tablet has no influence on the ability to drive. However, if you experience dizziness, drowsiness after consuming this medicine, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Tolsafe Tablet?
Alcohol consumption does not alter the effect of Tolsafe Tablet. It is advised to limit alcohol intake while on any medication.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have an allergic condition.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking Tolsafe Tablet.
- You are on or taking any other medicines.
- You have severe kidney or liver disease.
- Tolsafe Tablet should not be used for children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Tolsafe 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Tolsafe Tablet acts on the spinal cord and by blocking the exchange of sodium and calcium ions within the cells, thereby relaxing the muscle. Decreased blood supply to various small blood vessels due to muscle contraction can cause trauma to the blood vessels leading to the release of a chemical substance responsible to cause pain. However, Tolperisone works by increasing the blood supply to skeletal muscles....
Directions for Use of Tolsafe 150 MG
Tolsafe Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Tolsafe 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- When Tolsafe Tablet is used along with another muscle relaxant medicine such as Methocarbamol can cause visual disturbances.
- Concurrent use of other painkillers such as niflumic acid and other NSAIDs increases the effect of Tolsafe Tablet.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Interactions with food items
Tolsafe Tablet should be taken after meals to increase its effects and decrease stomach upset.
Storage and disposal of Tolsafe 150 MG
- Store at a temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Tolsafe 150 MG
If you have taken too much of Tolsafe Tablet then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Tolsafe Tablet then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Tolsafe Tablet?
A: No, it is not safe to take any other medicines to relieve pain along with Tolsafe Tablet. Concomitant use of painkillers can cause adverse effects like gastrointestinal bleeding and liver damage.
Q: Is Tolsafe Tablet a painkiller?
A: Yes, Tolsafe Tablet is a painkiller. However, it is not meant for all types of pain. It is specific for the pain associated with muscle spasms.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed