Tolrest 150mg Tablet
Tolrest 150 MG Description
Tolrest Tablet is a skeletal muscle relaxant that acts centrally on the spinal cord. It contains tolperisone as an active ingredient. Tolrest is used to relieve muscle spasms and related pain. This m
edicine works by improving the blood flow toward skeletal muscles and reduces pain. It should not be used for children below 18 years of age and nursing mothers. Side effects like nausea, vomiting, indigestion, bloating are associated with Tolrest Tablet. In case you experience any severe side effects or any discomfort while using this medication, it is important to consult the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- Myotop 150mg TabletBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 156.65₹ 133.15₹ 13.32/Tablet
- Tolmex 150mg TabletBy Icon Lifesciences10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 130.00₹ 115.70₹ 11.57/Tablet
- Tolkem 150mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 166.00₹ 141.10₹ 14.11/Tablet
- Synaptol 150mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 142.00₹ 120.70₹ 12.07/Tablet
Uses of Tolrest 150 MG
Contraindications of Tolrest 150 MG
- If you are allergic to Tolperisone, or any other ingredient of Tolrest Tablet.
- If you are suffering from myasthenia gravis, an autoimmune disease characterized by muscle weakness.
- If you are a breastfeeding mother.
Side effects of Tolrest 150 MG
- Dryness of the mouth
- Low blood pressure
- Muscle pain
- Muscle weakness
Precautions and Warnings of Tolrest 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have an allergic condition.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking Tolrest Tablet.
- You are on or taking any other medicines.
- You have severe kidney or liver disease.
- Tolrest Tablet should not be used for children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Tolrest 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tolrest 150 MG
Interactions of Tolrest 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- When Tolrest Tablet is used along with another muscle relaxant medicine such as Methocarbamol can cause visual disturbances.
- Concurrent use of other painkillers such as niflumic acid and other NSAIDs increases the effect of Tolrest Tablet.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Tolrest 150 MG
- Store at a temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.