Toba Dm Eye Drops 10ml
Toba Dm Eye Drops 10ml Description
Toba dm eye drops contain a combination of two medicines, tobramycin which is an antibiotic and dexamethasone which is a steroid. Together these medicines offer relief in post-operative conditions of
the eye by reducing the discomfort and preventing any infection.
|You Save||₹4.43 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Dexamethasone(0.1 %) + Tobramycin(0.3 %)|
|Therapy||OCCULAR ANTIBIOTIC AND STEROID|
Uses of Toba Dm Eye Drops 10ml
Contraindications of Toba Dm Eye Drops 10ml
Side effects of Toba Dm Eye Drops 10ml
- Discomfort in the eyes just after instilling the drops.
- Burning, irritation.
- Blurred vision for a short while just after instilling the eye drops.
Precautions and Warnings of Toba Dm Eye Drops 10ml
Other General Warnings
- You notice worsening of your problem after using these drops.
- Your complete medical history and ongoing medicines.
- You have ulcers in the eye or thinning of the lining of your eyes.
- You have raised pressure in the eyes.
- You wear contact lenses.
- You are suffering from muscle weakness or diseases like myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease.
- You have a viral or fungal infection of the eyes.
- You are taking any oral antibiotics or steroid medicines.
- You are diabetic.
- You notice any pus discharge from your eyes.
- You are using this eye drop for a long duration of time.
- You are using this eye drop for children below 6 years of age.
Mode of Action of Toba Dm Eye Drops 10ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Toba Dm Eye Drops 10ml
- Use this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
Interactions of Toba Dm Eye Drops 10ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Since this medicine is to be used externally on the eyes, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- Compromised healing effects are seen when this medicine is used with some pain and swelling relieving eye drops (NSAID's).
Storage and disposal of Toba Dm Eye Drops 10ml
- Store it at a temperature below 25ºC, in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicines.
Dosage of Toba Dm Eye Drops 10ml
- As this medicine is meant for external application, cases of an overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it wash/wipe out the excess medicine with a tissue or cotton....