Tob Clear Eye Drops
Tob Clear 0.3 % Description
Tob Clear Eye Drop is an antibiotic medicine. It contains tobramycin, which is used for the treatment of external bacterial infections of the eye. Tob Clear works by stopping the growth of infection-
ausing bacteria. This medicine is meant for ocular (eye) use and should be used externally only. Do not ingest this Eye Drop. Avoid touching the dropper with your hands or with your eye. Use Tob Clear Eye Drop exactly as recommended by your doctor.
- Krutob Bottle Of 10ml Eye DropsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 56.00₹ 47.60₹ 4.76/Ml
- Tobastar Eye Drops 5mlBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 62.92₹ 53.48₹ 10.7/Ml
- Tobracid Eye Drops 5mlBy Entod Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 71.50₹ 60.77₹ 12.15/Ml
- Tobazon Eye Drops 5mlBy Bell Pharma Private Limited5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 81.32₹ 69.12₹ 13.82/Ml
- Toba Eye Drops 5mlBy Sun Pharma5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 120.00₹ 102.00₹ 20.4/Ml
- Toba 3% Eye DropsBy Sun Pharma3ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 120.00₹ 102.00₹ 34.0/Ml
Uses of Tob Clear 0.3 %
Contraindications of Tob Clear 0.3 %
Side effects of Tob Clear 0.3 %
- Itching and swelling of the eyelid
- Redness of eyes
Precautions and Warnings of Tob Clear 0.3 %
Other General Warnings
- You are using this medicine for a long duration.
- You are using contact lenses.
Mode of Action of Tob Clear 0.3 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tob Clear 0.3 %
- Use Tob Clear Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully and do not miss an application.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2 - 3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper. The dropper must be kept clean to avoid infections.
- Using a clean tissue or cloth, wipe any excess liquid from your face.
- Use the exact number of drops as recommended by your doctor.
- If you have been prescribed any other Eye Drops or eye ointments, keep an interval of at least 5 minutes between both the medicines.
Interactions of Tob Clear 0.3 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Tob Clear Eye Drop is to be used externally in the eyes it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions.
Storage and disposal of Tob Clear 0.3 %
- Store Tob Clear Eye Drop at a temperature below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.