By TABLETS INDIA LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tilpride Tablet is used to treat upper abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, vomiting and irritable bowel movement. It contains levosulpiride as the main ingredient. This Tablet works by blocking the effect of dopamine receptors present in the brain. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor. Tilpride Tablet should be taken 30 mins before meals. While on this medicine it is advised to spicy, oily and junk food. You should as avoid smoking and alcohol consumption....
|You Save||₹8.11 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Vomitting, Nausea, Stomach reflux, Indigestion|
|Side effects||Low blood pressure, sleepiness, irrregular menstrual cycle, swelling of breasts in men|
Check more medicines with composition as Levosulpiride(25.0 Mg)
Uses of Tilpride 25 MG
- For the treatment of upper abdominal pain and bloating (stomach acid reflux).
- Irregular emptying of the stomach in diabetic patients (diabetic gastroparesis).
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Irritable bowel movement, an inflammation of the intestine characterized by constipation, diarrhoea or any other intestinal disorder.
Contraindications of Tilpride 25 MG
- If you have allergic to levosulpiride or any of the ingredients present in this Tablet.
- If you have pheochromocytoma (adrenal gland cancer that gives rise to high blood pressure).
- If you are suffering from bleeding or blockage of the stomach and intestine.
- If you have any psychiatric disorder such as fits, sudden change in mood.
- If you are suffering from changes in breast tissues and nodules and have a high level of prolactin hormone.
- If you are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- This Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Side effects of Tilpride 25 MG
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Swelling of breasts in men
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Uncontrolled involuntary muscle movements (dyskinesia)
Precautions and Warnings of Tilpride 25 MG
Can I take the Tilpride Tablet during pregnancy?
Please consult with your doctor before taking this medicine, if you are pregnant or planning pregnancy.
Can I take a Tilpride Tablet while breastfeeding?
Please consult with your doctor before taking this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Tilpride Tablet?
It is advised to avoid driving while on Tilpride Tablet as it may alter the ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with a Tilpride Tablet?
You should not consume alcohol while you are taking this medicine. Talk to your doctor if you consume it often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any psychiatric disorder and are on medications.
- You experience dizziness, drowsiness after taking this medicine, particularly at high doses.
- You have a history or a family history of heart disease.
- You consume alcohol often.
Mode of Action of Tilpride 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Tilpride regulates the action of the brain and controls the mechanism of the stomach by increasing the gut motility and intestinal movement hence prevents reflux.
Directions for Use of Tilpride 25 MG
- Take this medicine as a whole with a glass of water. You should take this medicine regularly at the prescribed time.
- Do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
Interactions of Tilpride 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medication that neutralises acidity in stomach (containing aluminium and magnesium hydroxide) as they may reduce the effectiveness of the Tilpride Tablet.
- The effect of levosulpiride on gut motility can be altered by muscle relaxants like alkoloids, atropine, dicylomine, painkillers like codeine,opium, ibuprofen, aspirin and naproxen.
- Tell your doctor about medications, supplements, herbals you are currently taking to avoid any possible interaction.
Interactions with food items
Food may decrease the activity of the Tilpride Tablet, so it is recommended to take the medication before 30mins of meal.
Storage and disposal of Tilpride 25 MG
- Keep this medication out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in the original package in order to protect from light.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the label.
- Do not throw the medication via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use.
Dosage of Tilpride 25 MG
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why is the Tilpride Tablet used?
A: Tilpride is used to treat stomach acid reflux, irritable bowel movement and indigestion.
Q: Can I take Tilpride after food?
A: You can take Tilpride before or after food, as advised by the doctor. However, it is advised to take it regularly for maximum effectiveness.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After