By ABBOTT INDIA LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
This product is discontinued
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Thyrowel capsule is a nutritional supplement containing multivitamins, minerals & l-tyrosine. It is used for nutritional deficiencies such as iron deficiency anaemia. Take this supplement as recommended by the doctor.
|You Save||₹25.22 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||L-Selenium(60.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.0 Mcg) + Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate(15.0 Mg) + Ferrous Fumarate(30.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(300.0 Mcg) + L Tyrosine(250.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as L-Selenium(60.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.0 Mcg) + Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate(15.0 Mg) + Ferrous Fumarate(30.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(300.0 Mcg) + L Tyrosine(250.0 Mg)
Uses of THYROWEL CAPSULE
For the treatment of nutritional deficiencies.
Ingredients and Benefits of THYROWEL CAPSULE
- Elemental Selenium: It has antioxidant properties and is an integral part of many enzymes and proteins that are involved in the essential functions of the body. It also plays a crucial role in the functioning of thyroid hormones, reproduction and DNA synthesis. It also protects against oxidative damage caused due to stress....
- Vitamin B12: It is also known as mecobalamin, cyanocobalamin, or methylcobalamin. It is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves, for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, and the functioning of various hormones....
- Elemental Zinc: It acts as an antioxidant and is an essential component of many enzymes in synthesising carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids and protein. It also plays a significant role in the immune system and is necessary for normal growth, wound healing and sexual maturation....
- Elemental Iron: It is a crucial mineral body required for growth and development. It is essential to form red blood cells that carry oxygen through the blood to different body parts.
- Folic Acid: It is also known as vitamin B9 or folate. It is essential for the formation of red blood cells. It is also required for the formation of DNA and other genetic material.
- L-Tyrosine: It is an amino acid that helps the body form proteins. It promotes protein building. It helps produce enzymes, neurotransmitters & hormones.
Precautions and Warnings of THYROWEL CAPSULE
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc be sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of THYROWEL CAPSULE
- Thyrowel capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor, preferably at a fixed time.
- Do not consume more than that recommended by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of THYROWEL CAPSULE
- Store it in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of Thyrowel capsule?
A: Thyrowel capsule contains l-tyrosine, vitamins like folic acid, vitamin B12 and minerals like selenium, zinc and iron.
- Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 18 July 2022]
- Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 18 July 2022]
- Amino acids [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 18 July 2022]
- Selenium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 18 July 2022]
- Folic acid [Internet]. Cdc.gov. 2022 [cited 18 July 2022]
- Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 18 July 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.